-Gender reveal and more babies-

Paisley

It's been a couple months since, the little vacation that Ryder took me away on. I had such a great time, we went to the beach, shopping also soaked in the bathtub together. Ryder made it special for me, by taking me to a couple of restaurants and walks on the beach. He had flowers in the room every morning when I woke up. He also set a bubble bath with candles around the tub and soft music playing.

Today though Ryder and I are going to find out the sex of the babies. I can't wait to know what we're having. Ryder and I have been thinking of some names, but we don't want to say anything until, we know what we're having.

Right now I'm heading to the club, where Ryder is, to pick him up for the appointment. He is working today and needs to come back after, because their short a couple of guys. Parker sent Axton, Karson and Jasper too New York to help, with some issues they're having. Since, Uncle Jace and Uncle Dayton have stepped down and Parker had set it up for Axton and Karson to take over. I know it sounds bad, because Harlee and Harmony will be here, but the guys talked to the girls and also Parker talked to them and told them that Axton was Chance's son and Karson was Jace's son and Kennedi is Dayton's daughter so, Karson should take over.

Pulling into the parking lot of the club, I park the car next to Ryder's and turn the car off and get out. I walk up to the entrance and enter the code to get in. When I hear the beep I pull on the door walking in and head for the bar area.

I walk in and see Parker, Ryder, Zander and Jaxson at the bar talking. I also see Leo kind of hiding in the back.

Walking up to them I grab there attention by saying, "how can I get a drink around here." They all turn around looking at me and I start too laugh.

"Hi beautiful, what are you doing here?" Ryder walks over to me kissing me on the lips.

"Yeah sis what are you doing here."

"Well I have my doctor's appointment today and I came to get my hisband. We're going to..."

"Find out the sex of the babies today. I thought that was tomorrow, sorry beautiful." He tells me before he kisses me on the head.

"It's alright babe, I know it's been busy here without Karson, Axton and Jasper here right now. Your still able to go with me to find out right." I look towards Parker.

"Yes he's still able to go and you better tell us what your having." Parker says with a grin.

"We thought we'd have a dinner at our place tonight to tell everyone. When are you and Em going to find out about your baby?"

"We have an appointment the day after tomorrow, if I remember right." He looks at me with a grin.

"You don't remember when you're going, to find out the gender of your baby."

"I do Paisley, but I have been busy here and I'm going with her, I promise."

"I know you will and I also, know you are just as excited too find out the sex as we are." I reach over and give Parker a hug.

"Lets head out beautiful, so we don't miss the appointment." Ryder tells me and grabs my hand.

Making our way to the doctors office Ryder drives us and I think about what I want to do with the babies room.