-Family secrets-

Paisley

The last couple of days have been a little lonely. I haven't been to school because not sure if Zeke will cause a problem, but aside from that I have been keeping up with my studies. Friday there is a final in Physical Science and I'm going to be there for that.

Dad, Parker and Ryder are all worried that Zeke is up to something, because he hasn't been at school, but if I just keep with the crew things will be fine.

Tonight Ryder is taking me out to dinner and I'm excited, but also nervous because I really like him and I don't want anything to go wrong.

Coming out of my office at the club with my things in hand, I walk downstairs and find Ryder, at the bar getting things ready for tonight.

"Hey handsome are you working tonight?" I walk up to him behind the bar.

Turning around he smiles pulling me into his arms and kisses me on the forehead and says, "I was asked to fill in just for a couple of hours and then I'm all yours." Now leaning down and kisses my lips.

"Well I'm going to go home and get cleaned up and then when your done, you bring your handsome self back to the house get cleaned up, then we can go from there."

"That sounds like a perfect plan." He kisses me on the lips again and then I grab my things and head out the door.

Oh did I mention Ryder asked about seeing each other, but right now us not being official. I just broke up with Zeke and I don't want to jump into another relationship that fast, even though I do really like him.

Getting in my car I start it up and pull out of the parking lot. Driving down the road in my hometown, I thought I would stop by Mom's bakery before going home. Pulling in the parking lot, I park next to Lennox car and then get out going in the bakery.

Walking through the door I see Mom and Lennox behind the counter helping customers.

I walk to the back and put my bag in Mom's office and head out to help in the front.

"Hey Lennox, looks like you could use a little help." I look at my Sister.

"Hi, yeah we got a little busy all of a sudden. It's great though makes the day go faster." Lennox looks back at me and smiles.

"I'll grab the register for you two and ring up the orders." I tell them and walk over to the computer.

***

After being at the bakery for an hour helping, I tell Mom and Lennox I needed to get home and get ready for the date Ryder was taking me on tonight.

Driving home I notice a car come close up on my car so, I pick up speed a little so, I can get home. I was just a block away so I call the house hoping Lexi is there.

"Hello."

"Lexi, open the gate now, I'm almost there and I have a car following me."

"Okay, I'm opening it right now." Lexi tells me.

Pulling in and past the gate, Lexi closes the gate and I sit and see if the car goes by. After a couple of minutes I drove up the driveway and park my car by Lexi's. Getting out I head to the house and walk in as Lexi opens the door.