-Losing family-

-Paisley-

Well it's been a month since Ryder asked me to marry him and Parker gave us a gift to Italy. I'm the happiest I've been, since I met Ryder for the first time eleven months ago. Waking up in Ryder's arms every morning as his girlfriend has been the best, but to wake as his fiance is better. It'll be even better when I wake up in his arms as his wife. We've set a date and it's for eight months from now.

I turn toward Ryder and watch as he sleeps, admiring how handsome he is.

"Are you watching me." Ryder says as he slowly opens his eyes looking at me, with a grin.

"I could watch you all day everyday."

"Ah beautiful your so sweet, but creepy." He grins at me with a chuckle.

"You're so mean to me, when all I do is love you." I play pout as I look as him.

"Oh I'm mean too you really...really." He pulls me into his arms and starts to tickle me as I giggle and squirm.

"Stop Ryder please." I giggle even more.

"I'm not going to stop until, you tell me your sorry for calling me mean." He continues to tickle.

"Okay...okay I'm sorry for calling you mean."

"That's what I thought." As he stops tickling me and pulls me into him arms, kissing me on my neck.

We lay in bed for a little bit, I remember that I have work today and I start in a couple of hours. Turning over I look up at Ryder as I tell him, "I have work today, so I can't stay here all day like I want to."

"Well, I need to get up as well because your brother, asked me last night to help him out at the warehouse today for a few hours."

As we both get up Ryder leaves my room and heads for his and I go to my bathroom to take a shower. When I come back out I go to my closet and find a comfortable dress and flats to wear, since I'm on a twelve hour shift tonight.

After I finish my hair by leaving it down, with a loose curl and my make up done light. I grab all of my things I need for work heading out my room and downstairs. I come into the kitchen and find everyone, but Ryder and Parker.

"Has anyone seen Ryder yet?"

"He came down, but he went out on the balcony to have a smoke with Parker." Lennox tells me from the kitchen counter helping mom with breakfast.

"Oh okay, thanks."

I walk over and place my things on the chair by the front door. When I come back to the kitchen I notice the guys walking in.

"Hey sis, what are you up too." Parker asks me as him and Ryder walk in the house.

"Hey...I'm just getting all of my things ready for work today. I'm there for twelve hours."

"Well you just be careful out there and if there is any troubles let us know." He says to me.

"I will and I will let you guys know, if there is any trouble. I think everything will be okay."