-New clinic-

Paisley

After having my get together with the girls and telling them, about the clinic. I'm excited that today I'm getting to go look at it with dad, Ryder and Parker.

I get up a little early just because, of my excitement and get ready. As I come out of the bathroom, I find Ryder up and looking at something on his phone.

"What are you looking at on your phone mister." I walk over too him with a grin.

"Well I got a call from the realtor and she said, that we can come get the keys to the house today."

"Really that's great and a little earlier then we thought." I say bouncing on my toes.

"I know, but that just means we can move in sooner." Ryder says with a smile.

"I'm so excited babe. We get to start our new chapter sooner then we thought." As I run over and bounce on the bed.

"Ha ha ha. Paisley I love you so much. I knew there was a reason I fell for you." As he grabs me pulling me down to the bed.

Leaning down he presses his lips to mine. I then wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I move and push Ryder down to the bed and straddle his lap. Running my hands up his thighs and along his chest, I start to kiss him down his chest. I now feel him start to get hard under me.

Moving my hands to his waist band of his sweats, I pull them down as he lifts to help me remove them. Leaning down now and kiss his lips again feeling his hands on my back, moving down and he then removes my towel. I start moving my hips against his and at this point, I get a moan from him. Moving a little more Ryder then grips my hips and flips us again.

"You don't want me too have control do you." I look at him with a grin on my face.

"Not when I need you right now beautiful. You can torcher me later." As he looks at me with that lust in his eyes.

He reaches down and grips at my hips again, and brings my legs over his shoulders. Thrusting in my core I release a moan, that I know he was after and continues his movements. Moving a little harder and faster, I now feel my walls becoming tighter around his length. I know I'm not going to last long because, he feels so good.

Removing my legs from his shoulders, he moves faster letting out a moan and he says, "I'm so close baby." As he breathes out.

"I'm close too babe don't stop, you feel so good."

After a couple more thrusts in and out, we both let out a moan.

"Ahhh, beautiful I'm going to come." I hear escape his lips.

"I'm right along with you baby, let go." I whisper to him as I then feel him explode and let out a grunt.

Laying back on the bed, Ryder holds me in his arms. I all of a sudden feel all these emotions and start to cry.

"What is wrong beautiful? Why are you crying?" He then places his hand under my chin.

"I don't know other then, everything that has been happening for us, I couldn't ask for anything better. I then started thinking about Raegon and how she won't, get to have her happy ending."