-The breakup-

Paisley

Today is Monday and it's the day, I'm breaking up with Zeke. Not that I didn't care about him, but he has just changed were I don't feel safe or comfortable anymore. Leaving the house this morning, after saying goodbye to everyone, I head over to get Em at her family home. Pulling in the driveway of Aunt and Uncle's, I then honk so, Em knows I'm here.

As she comes out of the house and to the car, she climbs in saying, "Good morning girlfriend."

"Morning Em." I smile at her.

"How are you doing?" She asked me.

"I'm good, a little nervous about breaking up with Zeke."

"So your doing that today for sure?" She turns looking at me.

"I need to, the way he acted at the club and there has been other things. I know I need to do this." I look over at her, then back at the road.

"So when are you going to do this?" She asks me.

"I'll wait until after school, but I need you guys close. I promised both Parker and Ryder."

"Well, were behind you, you know this." Em looks at me.

"I know you guys are, that's why I love you all so, much."

Pulling into the school parking lot, I find my usual spot next to Karson's car. Grabbing my bag, keys and made sure my phone was in my bag, I get out and lock the doors.

"Good morning guys." I walk over to the crew.

"Morning, girls. Are we ready for the day?" Karson asks.

"I'm ready for the day and there is also something I wanted to talk to you guys about." I say to all of them.

They all look at me and at that moment I see Zeke across the parking lot from us.

"Are you okay Paisley." I look back in their direction.

"I'm fine, but after school today I'm breaking up with Zeke. After everything from Friday, I really feel I'm not happy anymore or safe. Also, Ryder was really concerned also."

"Oh yeah, how are things going with Ryder?" Kennedi and Raegon ask with smiles.

"You guys nothing is going on with Ryder. Do I have your guys back to be here, when I talk to Zeke." I look at all of them with a little bit of attitude.

"Of course, we'll always be behind you for anything." Reagon says as she grabs my hand.

"Thank you. We should get to class." I tell everyone.

Heading toward the school I notice Zeke starring at me, but I just kept walking with everyone. Walking into my first class with Karson and Raegon. We sit toward the back. Talking for a few minutes before class starts, my phone buzzes in my bag. Reaching in and grabbing it, I see a text from Zeke.

"Zeke🙃- We need to talk at lunch." His text said.

"I'll talk to you after school." I send back.