chapter 7

Daytime at the arsenal base.

(Y/N) walking by the hall with three small boxes heading to his destination and was passing by the cafeteria.

Emma: This is unacceptable. Said out of nowhere.

Then he looks to see the inspector arguing to ange and momoka who is serving the former princess.

This made him sigh because it's been going on for days because emma does not accept what she sees that momoka is ange's maid ever since they were little.

They see both girls leaving while emma sigh of defeat and walks away.

Y/N 'thought': When will you ever learn emma, momoka accepted her choice. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Ersha: Hey (y/n). Said in front of him.

He looks to see ersha along with salia, vivian, coco, miranda, hilda, rosalie and chris.

Ersha: So going to visit the little ones now. Said with a smile.

He nod with a smile.

Y/N: Yeah it's time for their monthly medicine. Said with a smile.

She smile to hear that and gets up.

Ersha: Can I come with you it has been a while I've took the chance to visit. Said with a smile.

He nod with a smile and both of them headed out.

While both of them walk ersha looks at him.

Ersha: What do you think about the maid momoka with ange?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: From what I have researched about her is that she stayed by ange side ever since they were little and been loyal to her ever since but I can say that momoka's loyalty to ange is beyond anything I ever seen. Said with a neutral look.

She nod of agreement with him.

Ersha: Do you think she can be trusted, after all she is one of 'them'?. Said with a concern look.

He thought about possible scenarios about the maid.

Y/N: She maybe a natural but what I have seen so far ever since her stay here, didn't brag or said any insult to any of you and me except when someone insults ange. Said with a neutral look.

That got her to understand what he meant and they continue walking.

Y/N: You know the festa is near and judging by your expression, you don't have enough money to prepare for the little ones. Said with a questionable look.

She sigh at that is true with her earning what has left is not enough.

Y/N: You can use my account ersha to make the preparations needed. Said with a smile.

She looks at him with a concern look and was about to say something.

Y/N: Don't even think about it saying no, I know that you and the rest of the girls don't want to because I earned them but at very least use it for the little girls for the festa. Said with a smile.

She couldn't help but smile at him hearing those words from him.

Ersha: You really know how to say such words love and makes me happy to see you care for everyone here. Said with a smile.