chapter 4

Night time at the base of arsenal.

In the office of the commander are jill, maggie, jasmine, mei, salia and (y/n).

Jill looking at the report from the third mission of ange.

Jill: I'm quite impressed with the number of kills from the third mission. Said with a small smile.

Maggie: She's a total natural getting that machine to work. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: By the looks of it villkiss has picked her as its pilot. Said with a neutral look.

Which salia is surprised to hear that.

Salia: Then she's the one?. Said with a surprise look.

Jill: One thing for certain, libertus begins. Said with a small smile.

Y/N: Let's hope so because I get the feeling that rosalie and chris are trying to kill her. Said with a neutral.

Ever since what happened from ange's first mission and almost got him, zola and the new rookies killed, rosalie and chris were trying to kill her every mission.

Even though he talked to them to stop but they were too stubborn.

Jill: Indeed after what happened they still have a grudge at her. Said with a neutral look.

He nod.

Salia was about to say something about to pilot villkiss better but she then remembered what (y/n) said to her and stay quiet.

Which unknown to her (y/n) noticed and knew what she was about to say.

Y/N: How is zola maggie? Said with a questionable look.

Maggie: She's fine and her recovery well she will walk a bit but not too much. Said with a smile.

He nod.

Jill: Better go now girls and salia I'm counting on you in zola's place. Said with a small smile.

She nod.

They all left leaving (y/n), jill and jasmine with her pet vulcan.

Jasmine: I hope this works this time we don't want to fail again. Said with a worried look.

They nod.

Jill: We will do whatever we can to win against embryo and this time he will suffer. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: You got that right, that guy got on my nerves when I first met him. Said with a neutral look.

He will never forget his first meeting that man.

Flashback three years ago.

(Y/N) standing on a cliff of the arsenal base looking at the sunset.

He's been here for a month and learned  about this world from jill and emma, even the purpose of norma.

Which he felt disgusted for how those humans treated the norma not knowing the truth.

Y/N: Those humans reminds me a lot of those members blue cosmos back from my world. Said with a serious look.

???: Interesting hearing that from someone like you. Said from behind him.

He turn around and see the inspector walking towards him but he saw she is not herself like something or someone is controlling her.