Prologue

In deep space.

A black ship flying straight.

Within the ship at the bridge a young man looking age of 15 with black hair crimson red eyes wearimg a black jacket, with a gray shirt in it black sports pants and black and red shoes sitting in the captain chair looking at the monitor.

This boy is (Y/N) a coordinator who was genetically created by scientists and also the true ultimate coordinator, they one in charge thought that was kira yamato but it was wrong.

He was kept safe with his parents that see him as a son if their own and love.

He learned and adapted all well in the world.

But everything change because of blue cosmos, they have been murdering coordinator and those who hide them, (y/n)'s parents sacrifice themselves for their son to escape and survive.

From that day he vow revenge to kill every single blue cosmos members.

Which he did for seven years and heard about machines called gundam from some rumors which he hacked and stole blue prints to make his own machine.

The gundam exia dark matter.

He piloted the machine and went in many battles and strike every enemy who dares get in his way to kill all blue cosmos members.

From his travels after he build his own ship the black destroyer with great fire power, he met people along the way along with a coordinator named Kira yamato they became great friends.

They went a long journey all this time to end the war and kira helped his friend to let go of his hatred of blue cosmos along with the help of lacus, cagalli and athrun.

The war was over and (y/n) decided to venture in space wherever it takes him.

He sigh and sit in his chair.

???: Is something wrong sir. Said from the monitor.

He looks at the monitor.

Y/N: It's nothing jarvis. Said with a neutral look.

(A/N: Yeah from marvel he's a good character as a computer so why not.)

His companion computer system he made as defense in case someone hack his system.

Jarvis: You look a lot in thought sir. Said from the monitor.

He smile at his companion.

Y/N: Well after the everything I've been through with no purpose anymore since now blue cosmos is no more. Said with a neutral look.

He agreed to his creator.

Jarvis: Well sir how about you find another purpose or just return to earth, settle down to find a nice girl and have a nice family. Said from the monitor.

That made (y/n) glare at the monitor with a small blush.

He sometimes flirt whatever he sees a cute girl and teases them.

Y/N: Hey I maybe flirt with girls but I have restrictions jarvis. Said with a annoyed look and a blush.

He heard a small laugh.

Jarvis: I know that s-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Suddenly an alarm was heard and the ship start to shake that brought their attention.

Y/N: What the hell was that?. Said with a surprised look.

Jarvis scanned what's going on.