chapter 13

Daytime.

At the arsenal base.

At (y/n)'s room hearing moaning inside.

Which of course the moans came from chris who is on top while moving her hips as her lover laying on his back holding her hips.

She screams climaxed which also feeling his essence inside her being filled.

She falls to his chest panting for a long morning.

He smile at her and pat her hair.

Chris: I can't let this be the end. Said with a smile.

Y/N: I know chris, you doing alright after what happened?. Said with a little concern look.

She knew what he's talking about what hilda and ange done.

She can understand the former princess because being set up to save her younger sister.

But to hilda only to see her mother chris cannot understand since she was taken since her birth just like happened to salia.

Even though she's forgiven but deep down she feels betrayed.

But that doesn't matter now because of her beloved crimson knight who became her light through the darkness who stayed by her side those times he's  not busy or taking her turn.

Chris: Im doing alright (y/n), as long as you don't forget me. Said with a smile.

She looks at him but surprisingly he gave her a deadpanned look.

Y/N: Still thinking I would abandon you and the girls, is because of you girls that I found something to protect even go to the deepest part of hell imaginable going through it all just to keep you girls happiness. Said with a deadpanned look.

She blinks a couple of times and giggle.

Chris: That definitely you would. Said with a smile.

She suddenly moan feeling him move.

Y/N: Up for a round eighteen. Said with a smirk in a lust manner.

She shiver at his smirk.

Later.

At the garden.

Salia getting some flowers then suddenly a shadow appeared over her which made the her smile knowing who.

Looking at the one who is her lover who's holding some flowers too.

Y/N: Thought you want some company. Said with a smile.

She stands up and look at the flowers.

Salia: Thanks again love. Said with a smile.

He smile at her.

They suddenly hear some surprise gasp and see the little girls.

Little girl 1: It's big brother (y/n) and big sister salia, everyone salute. Said with a smile.

They salute along with their teacher to salute them as they salute back.

Then they walk to head to class but heard some of the girls to be just like them.

This made the coordinator concern to hear that and never wanted them to be soldiers, he wanted for them to choose they're path of life.

Salia can see the look on his face and grab his hand which gained his attention.