chapter 15.

Seeing the announcement of the mana users on their way to arsenal to help them.

Which confuses everyone and why they come to help now of all times since nothing serious damage has happened in the base, and everything will be back in order soon.

However, from the certain coordinator, he knows very well they're not here to help.

Knowing they're from the misurugi empire meaning one thing.

He quickly turned around and walked to the hangar and got his commlink activated.

Y/N: Jarvis, raise the barrier and all guns online. This is an alert level 1. Said with a serious look

This shocked the girls hearing that as the barrier is activated and weapons system online.

At the military boats heading to the base but they noticed the barrier activated.

Captain: Well, it looks like those savages don't trust us. Said with a serious look.

Julio: Begin the attack. Said from behind.

He turns to look at Emperor Julio, who is annoyed seeing the barrier activated on the base but doesn't care.

Julio: Engage all our forces and destroy the base. Said with an annoyed look.

The crew hesitated a bit on his order since they were supposed to capture them alive.

Captain: With all do respect sir, our orders is to capture them especially the male norma. Said with a serious look.

Julio glared at him at the reminder of what Embryo told him to do and didn't want to take any chances of that abomination alive.

Especially since he's there with the norma, it will be catastrophic if one of them bares a child from him.

Which made him angrier at the look of his former sister angelise gave (y/n) that night at the execution, the look of happiness, and love to see him.

He will not allow his sister to have a child from that monster who will be related to the royal family.

Julio: I don't care, just do as I say now. Said with a serious look.

They hesitated at first but obeyed his orders to attack the base.

Launched the missiles, which didn't do a thing to the barrier.

The alert has been heard, and all squads at the hangar are ready for a fight.

However (y/n), stop them.

Y/N: Stand down all of you. Said with a serious look

This gained their attention, and surprised that he ordered them to stand down.

Y/N: They want to draw you all out to eliminate you all, I don't see the reason to continue this, but war is not the answer, they're not the enemy we want to eliminate, the real enemy hiding in the shadows waiting a moment to strike. Said with a serious look.

Then Jill stands by his side while all the first squad just arrived as well.

Jill: He's right. The real enemy is biding his time to strike once we fly out of here. The humans known as the mana users see us as their enemy now, so I call upon the libertous. Said with a serious look.