chapter 3

In the battle the dragons arrived through the singular.

Zola along with the girls are surprised at the sudden appearance of the dragons.

Salia on the other hand is worried because (y/n) block an incoming attack protecting coco.

Salia: (Y/N) please respond. Said with a worried look.

No response from him which made her worried.

Zola: Calm down salia we will help him but not now, we have to deal those bastards and there's no way he could go down that easily. Through the radio.

She bit her lower lip a little but nod.

Salia: Roger. Said with a worried look.

She and the rest of the girls went to destroyer mode and fight.

Hilda looks where ange is.

Hilda: When this is over I'm gonna kill that spoil brat. Said with a serious look.

Zola: You and me both hilda but for now focus. Said through the radio.

She nod and began the attack.

Back at the command center.

They saw what happened exia blocking an attack protecting coco and fell to the ocean.

Jill and emma began to worry for what happened.

Jill: Jarvis what's the status on exia?. Said with a worried look.

Jarvis: The exia took twenty eight percent damage to its armor and it is still operational for combat. Said through the monitor.

Emma: What about (y/n) is he ok?. Said with a worried look.

It took a moment to analyze.

Jarvis: Scans indicate that he's unconscious by the attack when it hit the water. Said through the monitor.

Jill grit her teeth and took a deep breath to calm down.

Jill: Just make sure tell maggie to stand by when it's over. Said with a serious look.

Jarvis: Understood. Said through the monitor.

The inspector looks at her.

Emma: You think he's ok?. Said with a worried look.

She nod.

Jill: He's tougher than this and handle any situation, I know he's fine. Said with a neutral look.

She nod.

Back on the battle field.

The squad taking down the enemy dragons with their upgraded weapons thanks from (y/n)'s help.

Keeping shooting down those scuna that keep coming.

Zola: Don't give up girls, keep pushing them back. Said with a serious look.

Girls: Yes ma'am. Said in sync.

Miranda and coco flying side by side thinking to do something.

Miranda: Captain what are we suppose to do?. Said with a nervous look.

Zola: Just try to survive and don't get separated. Said through the radio.