chapter 11

Sunset shining on the city of misurugi empire.

People walking by talking about the capture of ange.

Civilian man: Finally that norma will get what she deserves. Said with a smirk.

Civilian woman: Yes that norma will get what she deserves for what she has done. Said with a smirk.

Unknown to them that (y/n) and salia walk passed them while heard there conversations.

Which made (y/n) a bit mad to hear that now to realize that it was a trap for ange to lure here.

Once they reach an alley making sure no one is around.

Salia: So it was a trap to bring ange here. Said with a serious look.

He nod still a bit mad though.

Tusk: Hey you two. Said out of nowhere.

They look to see tusk rushing to them.

Y/N: Surprised to see you here, I can take a guess jill contacted you. Said with a neutral look.

He nod.

Tusk: Yeah and ange is already captured and will be executed tonight. Said with a serious look.

This got them to think.

Salia: With that situation it will a lot of people especially guards and soldiers there, how can we save ange with that number against us?. Said with a questionable look.

Tusk nod of agreement with her and was thinking of something.

Y/N: I will go divert all their attention to me. Said with a neutral look.

This got their attention but salia got concern for this.

Salia: Love are you very certain it's a good idea?. Said with a concern look.

He nod.

Y/N: They have seen norma but never seen a coordinator with great intelect, once I got their attention to expose myself that is your signal to move fast to get ange and momoka out. Said with a neutral look.

This made her worried and tusk a bit confused at what he said about coordinator.

Tusk: Umm what is a coordinator?. Said with a questionable look.

(Y/N) looks at him.

Y/N: I'll tell you after we saved the girls. Said with a neutral look.

He nod of understanding but still concerned about him but the call from jill personally told him to trust (y/n).

Tusk: Alright then we better hurry then. Said with a serious look.

The two of them nod and both he and salia went ahead with (y/n) still not moving which gained their attention.

Salia: (Y/N) aren't you coming?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: I'll go along with the crowd to sneak in much easier, you two go on ahead. Said with a neutral look.

They nod of understanding and quickly left to sneak in.

Once they are gone and he's all alone.

Y/N: Are you gonna show yourself for real or use your controlling puppets embryo. Said with a neutral look.

He hears a chuckle and turn to see the man himself walk out of the shadows.

Embryo: My you have improved since our last meeting three years ago (y/n). Said with a small smile.