info

(Y/N): Your name.

Hair color: Black.

Eye color: Crimson red.

Age: 15 at prologue but 18 at the start of the chapter.

Personality: Kind, caring, playful and flirting (to his lovers), serious and strick (When on mission or meeting and battles.)

Backstory: (Y/N) a young coordinator all alone of his life survived against blue cosmos when they murdered his parents and hunting them down because they started the whole mess, he created his own gundam exia dark matter using a powerful energy that doesn't need to refuel or recharge and continue his fighting and heard that peace has restored both sides and decided to go and live in peace but that's when an strange vortex appears out of nowhere and got his ship into it along with him inside it, then later got out and see a new world realizing that is a world of humans using this called mana and then saw girls piloting machines fighting to his surprised dragons.

Harem: Ange, momoka, salia, hilda, rosalie, chris, ersha, zola, jill, emma, maggie, salamandinay, naga, kaname, riza randog or her true name lizardia.

(A/N: Vivian will be kind of like a little sister figure to (y/n) for this one.)

Machine:

Name: Gundam exia dark matter

Equipment and weapons: Same as the series gundam build fighters at the episode 24 and also can use trans am.

Ship:

A/N: Change color to black

A/N: Well my fellow readers this is my second story of cross ange but as a cross over hope you can enjoy and also expect that it will be very different from the serious and romantic moments will happen a lot or so depending or you want it.

Peace out readers.