chapter 12

Sun shining at arsenal.

Words have been spread over half a week what happened to ange and hilda.

They felt pity for the blonde haire former princess because she was set up to save her younger sister, if either of them were in her position to do the same.

As for hilda however was treated a bit harshly because of her own selfishness because going to see her mother which they knew she was replaced or forgotten after all these years.

Now we see the commander jill walking to a hidden hangar seeing (y/n) on a monitor doing some check ups.

Jill: Knew I find you here. Said with a neutral look.

He stops what he's doing and looks at her.

Y/N: Doing some check ups and will be ready soon. Said with a smile.

She smile to hear that and look at the shadow figure of the unknown machine.

Jill: I can imagine salia's reaction when she sees this. Said with a small smile.

He agrees with her and looks at the machine.

Y/N: Yeah she progressed well over three years and now she's ready, just need to finish some check ups and it's ready. Said with a smile.

The commander nod of understanding and can't help herself to feel proud of her and she owned it to (y/n) to help her guide the correct path.

She turns to walk away.

Jill: Come on (y/n) you need to check on ange she's still feel the pain from that whip from her sister and you need to check on hilda. Said with a neutral look.

Hearing their names which he raised his left eyebrow.

Later.

He walked through the hall to heading to ange's room to check on her since the past week and a half her punishment has been lifted today and he decided that she needs rest after seeing her working hard and jill agreed.

Once her arrives and knocked the door as open to reveal momoka.

Momoka: Oh (y/n), your here to see lady angelise?. Said with a smile.

He nod to her as the door opened further to come in and see the blonde haired girl in bed.

Ange noticed him and smile a bit.

Y/N: How are you feeling sun rose. Said with a smile.

She giggle a bit of the nickname because her hair is like the sun flower.

Ange: Been fine just little exhausted after all. Said with a smile.

He nod of understanding.

Y/N: Take it easy for the next four days and don't worry about your cash Jill agreed to leave it be since your punishment has been lifted. Said with a small smile.

She nod of understanding after she been through a lot.

Ange: Can I ask you something?. Said with a concern look.

This got his attention.

Ange: Didn't you feel anything when you killed them?. Said with a concern look.

This got him a bit surprised at this and sigh.

Y/N: I already got used to it back in my world ange, believe as much I hate it but I was blinded by my anger and clouded from revenge for what blue cosmos has done. Said with a neutral look.