Chapter 1

This is my first story. So be nice. You might find errors or bad grammar. So I hope you all enjoy. 

Its been three months ever since I had that crazy dream. In the dream I can see people who are all dressed in animals skin. They were on a field surround by tall giant trees and there was also a caves where some people are standing near the entrance. It looked and felt like summer because I can feel the heat from the sun. Later the scene change, every where I look there's snow on the ground. I guess this is winter. You can feel the cold from the wind when it brush against the skin. Then I heard a growl from behind. I turn around and came face to face with some kind of animal. It looked like a hyena, but its walking on it's hind leg. It ran towards me. I closed my eyes out of fright. When I opened my eyes back up I was back in my room on the bed. In the morning while I was washing up. I notice there is a symbol on the right side of my wrist shape as a rose, something strange happens when I touch it. Its like I teleport to a large room the size of a basketball court. Ever since than I feel like something strange is going to happen.

Hi I'm Anya Stark, ever since the dream I've been paranoid that I've started to think that something would happen such as a world apocalypse with zombies. These past three months I've started buying supply such as grains, oils, spices, weapons, clothes, medicine and etc.  I also brought lots of different kind of seeds like soybean, cabbage, cucumber, corn, tomatoes, and etc. Each seeds group weight about 20 pounds each. As for the grains I brought 100 bags of 20 pounds each. There are about 100 gallons of oils. Than there is spices I decided to get dry and fresh such black pepper tree. 

At this moment I'm inside a fabric shop. Looking at all these fabric I decided to get 10 rolls of each colors (10 yards in a roll). I also buy some fur fabric, cotton, yarns, and sewing needles just in case. After finishing with the fabric shop I drive to the nearest pharmacy. I purchased cold and fever tablets, cotton pads, alcohol, and etc. While I was there I bought some shampoos, lotions, face cleaners, and soaps. Done with all these things I left the store.

Drove around town for about an hour I came to a shop which sell camping supplies. In the shop I bought 3 bows and a lot of arrows. I also brought 4 axes, 5 hunting knifes, ropes, shovels, and etc. I also brought 6 yurts (like a tent). While I am sitting in the van I rented checking off the items on the lists I made. I feel so relief knowing that I have insurance. So I rounded up the total of the supplies I spend about $50,000. Now I'm about to head toward the shop that sell bricks and cement. When I got there I brought gray bricks instead of red. Spend on bricks and cement about $22,000. Why do I need bricks and cement? well it's to build a wall where I'm going to live in the near future.

You all might wonder where did I get all this money. Well I was the third child and youngest in my family. My father work in human resource. My mom work as nurse. I have a older brother and older sister. Four year ago my parents decided to take vacation. while they were returning home. They got in a car accident that ended their lives . So yeah you can get the picture.

While I was driving home one of the most important thing I forgot to put on the list was MEAT! How did I forget about this main source? So I made a U-turn for the slaughter house. I brought 2 cows, 2 lambs, and 4 pigs (all cut into sections). I also buy 50 chickens, 50 ducks, and 50 cases of eggs (60 eggs a case). All of this costs me another $10,000.

Finely at home relaxing on the couch watching the tv series called Teenwolf. I'm telling you this show is great. Finished watching the latest episode I decided to turn in for the night. While I was going up the stair, I somehow missed a step. The next thing I know was looking up toward the stairs before blacking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Before Anya could open her eye there was a bursts of images and memories that was not hers was projected in her head.  When the images started the fade Anya slowly opened her eyes. Surrounding her were a bunch of people in some kind of animals outfits. They stared and argued at each other.

"...it's your fault that Anya is hurt!" one of the girls yell.

"Why are you blaming me that she got hurt by me when I didn't even touch her?" Another girl yell back.

The same girl snorted and said "If you didn't push Sakura than Anya wouldn't have gotten hurt in the first place!"

"I didn't push Sakura...I just-" before the girl could finish what she wanted to said. Everyone heard Sakura called out "Oh Anya is awake!"

Then I felt someone help me sit up.

"Anya, are you alright?" a soft voice asked

Anya turned to the right side of her and meets face to face with a middle aged woman with a soft face looking at her with a worried look.

"um, my head hurts a little." Anya replies with a shaking voice

"Okay Anya's awake now! We should take her to see the healer!" a loud voice yelled from the crowd in front of Anya

Anya gave a small sigh than asked the middle aged woman to help her stand up. "Aunt Yin can you help me stand up?"

Aunt Yin shook her head and helped Anya up. But still let Anya hold on to her.

Anya lift her head to look at her aunt. She gave her a soft smile and replies: "Um, I feel a little tried let's go back." Anya bowed her head. 

"Uh.. lets go back... " Aunt Yin replies back with her head nodded. While helping as support Anya's shoulder. 

Everyone started to follow back one by one.

----------------

hey guys! sorry if there's some spelling, but could you guys give me some tips and thing to help this story be more enjoyable thanks you! see you next chapter!