Chapter 8

Sorry for the long updated...

While Anya running toward the edge of the slopes, she pull out a silver thin circle shape which look like a wok and than jumped off the edge of the mountain. When she was flying off the edge of the mountain (sort of lol), she place the wok under her feet before it land on the snow. As the wok land on the snow, it slide down the mountain toward Sakura in a very fast speed. Anya was trying to balance herself while reaching out toward Sakura. When she reach Sakura, Anya grab a hold of Sakura hand and pull Sakura toward her.

Sakura who was save by Anya again was hugging her for dear life. When they got to the bottom of the mountain. The speed was too fast that its kept on going and its going right toward the beasts that is heading straight at them. "On three jump off okay!" Anya ordered. Sakura didn't said anything just shook her head that she understand. "One...Three!" Anya yelled. She and Sakura jump off the wok. When the two females landed they rolled a couples of time before they come to a stop.

Zen and her two cousins saw what Anya just did, which was the stupidest stunt. They started to run toward Anya and Sakura.

Anya got up the snow ground in her fastest speed and pulled Sakura behind her. "You stay behind me." Anya told Sakura. "Um." Sakura replies while holding on to Anya fur clothes from behind with frighten eyes. Anya started to shoot her arrows again when the beast was getting close. But one the beast was about jump toward Anya and Sakura. Another big beast pound on its before the beast could attack.

When Zen was running as fast as he could toward Anya. He saw one of the beast was about to do. This make him speed up a little so that he can reach his female. He was a couples of second always. In that couples of second he feel like he was suffocating. He know that if something happen to his Anya, he know he would goes crazy and life would not be the same without her. In the last moments he saw Sutu pounded on the beast first. There he lets out a relieved signs. 

The two males reach for their females and check to see if they were alright. "I'm fine" Anya and Sakura said at the same time. "You sure?" Sutu asked Sakura than he pulled her into his arms. Anya just smiles at Zen. While the males was comforting the females. Bolin and London was keeping the beasts at bay. "Hey, we're okay. But right now is not the time." Anya said while letting go of Zen's hands and lifting her bow and arrows ready for another action. The two males didn't want to lets go but they have too. "Brother Sutu don't worry about Sakura. I can protect her." Anya told Sutu while pulling Sakura behind her again.

The battle lasted for two hours before the beasts noticed that they are losing that its started to retreated. The Orcs changed back to their human forms. Some orcs got hurt but not life treating so that was good a news. Even through they are tried they still help cleaned up the beasts in the area. Thanks to those dead beasts, we have more meats to store.

While watching the men cleaning up the area. The rest of the peoples started coming down the mountain. "Anya! Oh lord you're okay. I was so worry!" Aunt Yin said given Anya a big tight hug while crying. "Oh...I can't breath..." Anya said. patting her aunt on her back to comfort her. "Let's me see if you are okay" Aunt Yin said while looking up and down. "I'm fine Auntie..." Anya said to her aunt. Then Anya saw Mingyi making her way toward their group. Anya walking toward her while lifting her bow and arrow toward Mingyi. "You! What the **** is wrong with you?" Anya asked angry. The surrounding become quiet as they watch Anya pointing that weapons at Mingyi. They all know that the weapon can kill. When they were watching from the upper caves. 

"Anya! Calm down for auntie!" Aunt Yin said pulling Anya arms preventing her from shooting Mingyi. "Auntie you know what she did...she the one who push Sakura off the mountain." Anya told her aunt. Everyone looked toward Mingyi while shaking their heads. 

"Anya! Please lets my daughter goes this one last time!" An old female step in front of Mingyi to block the pointed arrow. Just looking at the woman in front her. Anya knew that is Mingyi mother because of her face is similar to Mingyi. 

Anya look straight at her eyes that she can tell that a mother who love her child dearly. Anya let out a tried signed. "I'll give her another chance because of you Aunt Pan." Anya told Aunt Pan than look at Mingyi "But the next time you try to harm Sakura again...don't say I didn't warn you." Anya said. Than Anya turn around to her family and left back to their caves.

After that incident, the winter pass by smoothly without any death. As spring arrived as the snow started to melt. As the snow melted the grass show it tender leaves. While everyone getting busy cleaning up their caves and ready for the spring festival which is also the trading day.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you still enjoy this story. Until next time.