Chapter 11

The next day everyone started planting the seedling that had sprout while they plow the land. One of the acre they plants the rice, one acre was the ground fruits(Potatoes), one acre was corn, and has for the others two acre was water celery, chilies, taro, ginger and radish. The whole tribe was in happy mood because everyone had something to do.

Everyday Anya would help out with pulling weeds. While pulling weeds, Anya was thinking about her old life. She wonder if her brother and sister was doing alright. By the time is was noon, Anya went to wash herself by the river. When she was washing her hand. Anya noticed something crawling in the water that look like a rock. Anya reach into the water and pick it up. When she saw that it was river snail. "Oh river snail!" Anya said excitedly. She look back down and saw a lots of the river snail.

Anya grab one of the big leaf near by and started to pick those river snail. When she collect enough for family and herself, she went back home to cook it. She just hope the males like it. By the time Anya finish cooking. She saw the men walk in the cave entry. Aunt Yin told them to go and wash up for dinner.

As they started to eat their dinner. "umm this is good. What is it?" London asked while he chewing on the the river snail meat. "Its good right. Well I found it in the river bank." Anya answer. "I didn't know you can eat this." Bolin said while grabbing another river snail. "Well we have another food source to eat." Uncle Yin said.

When they finish eating, Anya and Zen would do their daily walk every time they done eating dinner. While they were walking Zen spoke: "After the winter season is over...you want to be my partner?" He asked as he turn his head to see how how Anya reacted. "So are you asking me to be your wife?" Anya asked giving him a sweet smile. "Yes that is what I'm asking you." Zen answer as he stop and take both of Anya hand. "Okay" Anya said. After that they continue on their little walk before Zen walk Anya back to her family cave before going back to his.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As months goes way, summer season come. The tribe right now is harvesting the corn. As for the rice and potatoes not yet. That would harvest during the fall season. It take half a day to harvest the one acre of corn. The corn was divided equal for each family. Anya cook some of the corn while rest was hang to dry. So she can have some corn flour later on. Anya also save some for next spring season to plants them again. 

After the corn harvest, the females would start to collect fruits in the forest again. While Anya was helping pick the fruits, she heard someone behind her was reeking. Anya turn to see who it was and found that it was Sakura. She walk toward Sakura and help her patted her back. When Sakura finish reeking: "Are you okay?" Anya asked while still rubbing circle motion on Sakura back. "Umm lately I'm not feeling so well." Sakura replies "Well you should go and let the healer check." Anya said. "yeah." Sakura answer.

The next day Sakura come running toward Anya and told her that she pregnant. Anya congratulate her and tell her to take care of herself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

About half way though the summer, the females was in the forest collecting fruits and vegetables. They suddenly heard a rushing sound near by. They all stop what they were doing and look toward the direction of the sound. Some females move close to each other while some like Anya decided to check. When Anya was getting close, groups of people bust forward from thick bushes which scared the living shit out Anya.

While Anya trying to calm her beating heart. "Who are you people?" YaYan (who is Aunt Yin niece from her side of the family) asked the group. A tall male with dark tan step out of the groups: "We are from Gold Iron Tribe." the man said. All the females look at the groups and noticed that some are dirty and some are injury. "Our tribe was attacked and chased by the beast horde. That is why we are here to ask refugee." the man said. "Well than we will take you all to our tribe to meet our chief." Luna said. So they all started to head back home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

While Misty Forest Tribe was helping some of the wounded people from the Gold Iron Tribe as they waited for their chief and the rest of the men to come back from the hurting. As they waited, Anya saw a man with the same build as Situ walk toward Sakura. Anya just sat there and watch the show. When she saw Sakura finish talking to the man and walk toward her, Luna and Meri. 

"What does he want?" Luna asked Sakura

"He just wanted to introduce himself that all." Sakura replies

Anya just smile. After half an hour later the hurting returned. When the Chief saw some of the group of people that was not his people. The Chief pick up his pace. Aunt Yin walk toward her husband to inform him about the situation.

"Husband, these people are from the Gold Iron Tribe. They were attacked by the horde of beasts." Aunt Yin said to her husband. The Chief nodded his head that he understand. So he walk toward the other tribe chief. When the Other tribe chief saw him walking toward him. The other chief meet the Misty Forest Chief half way. The two Chief greeted each other. The Chief from Gold Iron Tribe explain about what has happen. The Misty Forest Chief let the Gold Iron Tribe settle on their land. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~