𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨

TW: YELLING?? LMANBERG GO BOOM ;; what if tommy found wilbur before phil did?

A/N: reccomend listening to 'just take my wallet by jack stauber' it's the song i got inspo from 😬

-

Tommy's grin practically spread across his whole face as he whipped his head around to find his older brother. The smile dipped a little when his brother was nowhere to be seen.

"Has anyone seen Wilbur?"

"I'm sure he's just around."

That answer didn't satisfy him at all and Tommy let out a sigh, realising he'd have to find his brother by himself. "Wilbur?" He called out, moving branches away from his face as he treaded through the woods.

A hole in the wall caught his attention and he raised an eyebrow. It led to a long dark hallway, he could just about see the blurry end. "Wilbur! You down here?" Tommy called, getting closer to the end of the tunnel.

He just about made out the red beanie that situated itself at the top of his head and his face broke out into a smile.

"Wilbur! I knew you were close by, nobody was gonna help me find you, rude I kn- what are you doing?"

Tommy watched as his older brother tensed up, turning his back just enough for Tommy to see a button with words carved around it. It was an absolutely horrifying sight, and Tommy felt tears coming to his eyes.

"It's not what it looks like Toms-" Wilbur started pleading before Tommy shook his head and looked up at Wilbur with the most disappointed look he could muster. "Really? Because it looks to me as if your about to blow our home to shit."

He grimaced as Wilbur let out a maniacal laugh, could that even be classed as a laugh? Laughs connoted joy. Tommy was feeling no joy in this moment. Only dread, and cold blooded fear.

"What would Phil say-"

"PHIL DOESN'T CARE TOMMY! Not about you, not about me, or our shithole of a country. Which is why it must perish!"

The glint on Wilbur's face was not one that Tommy thought he'd ever see on his brother, on someone he looked up to his whole life.

There's no way he'd be able to contact somebody in time to help him stop Wilbur doing this. Unless he convinced his older brother himself.

"What about me? Do you not care about what I think Wilby...your taking away all I've ever known!" A whiny tone took place in Tommys throat, though he hated it he knew Wilbur was a sucker for it.

It was obvious by the way Wilbur's gaze softened up and he strolled over to Tommy, wrapping the boy up in his arms. "Shh, I'm doing this for your own good! That country doesn't deserve you Tommy, your to sweet..."

Even if the gentle strokes of his hair felt nice, he pushed Wilbur away as tears strolled down his face. "This isn't for my own good! This isn't about me at all, it's about YOU- and what YOU WANT!"

The silence spoke louder than words, as Wilbur stood slightly shocked at Tommy's outburst, but after a second moved from his stupor towards the button, making Tommy freeze up.

"Hey Tommy, you remember Eret?"

"Y-Yeah." His voice was shaky as he wondered what Wilbur's next moves would be.

"Do you remember what he said?" There was a sympathetic look that glazed over Wilbur for a moment as Tommy bit his lip to stop more sobs.

"How could I forget..."

"Good. Then you'll know exactly what I'm about to say-" What? Tommy snapped his eyes open to Wilbur who was centimetres close to pushing the button as Tommy lunged out, yelling for him to stop.

"It was never meant to be."

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

All he could hear was a loud ringing, and a voice calling out his name. No. It wasn't calling it, more like yelling. Was there a concerned tone to it? He could barely remember the last time somebody was concerned about him.

A lock of blonde hair flashed across his vision. That couldn't be Phil could it? Their father wouldn't visit them. Especially not Tommy. Wilbur said he hated Tommy.

"Wilbur- what the fuck have you done!?"

"I didn't know I was gonna bloody kill him- oh god! Is he okay-" That was definitely Wilbur. But it was further away, so whoever's arms he was in must be either of the two, now he could pick which one.

One eye peaked open slightly, to his fathers worrisome glances. "P-Phil?" He croaked out, throat sore from- Well he didn't exactly know. All he remembered was Wilbur blowing up everything.

Frankly, he didn't have the energy to get up and check anything. "Toms, oh you poor thing- Come on, we're going home!" Rough hands reached under his knees, and above his shoulders, lifting him up into someone's chest.

It was warm, the most comfortable he'd been in awhile. "Get some rest, we'll be right here when you wake up..." And he trusted the voice, he dozed off after a moment, droning out the arguments between the two.

-

A/N: this is the first time ive written something this big on phone, figured i could try making them at school ndndnd anyways stay safe <3