Three

Rosalie knocked on the door with Reign. "Come in." Annabelle said as she saw the door opened. "Hi, Rosalie. Reign. What can I do for you two?"

"Its actually something we found out that we wanted to share with you, but I think Emmett should be in here to hear this."

Emmett walked through the door and over to Annabelle and kissed her head. "What's up?"

"Rosalie found answers on what happened to sleeping beauty here."

Annabelle stuck her tongue out as Rosalie sat beside the blonde and started to tell her the story. "I found this book that said it was based on a true story. The story was about this girl who lived alone. She love the sounds of children playing and loved to cook, but one day, a witch came to town and saw the blonde's future. She saw her being a mate to a vampire who wasn't turned then, but that didn't stop her from casting a spell on her and turning her to an immortal human."

Emmett and Annabelle didn't know what to saw. The two shared a look as if they were trying to understand what they were just told. "We said we would find more about you and that is what we did. Annabelle, we are sorry for what you went through, but we aren't sorry for who you are mated too because we can see how much the two of you care for one another."

"I'm grateful for the witch." Annabelle said as she grabbed Emmett's hand smiling. "I found someone to love."

Emmett smiled as he held her close. Rosalie looked at Reign as they were glad that Annabelle didn't mind being put to sleep or being turned to an immortal human because she is with Emmett and he is her reason for being here.
~~~
"Are you okay?" Emmett asked her as he kissed her head.

"Yeah." She tells him. "Just thinking about where we would go from here."

"I know where we go from here and it starts right now." Emmett said as he kissed her.

Annabelle smiled as she kissed him back. This is where her new story begins. Starting with this moment as they pulled apart and looked at the night sky together. Annabelle Hale's new story starts now.