Seven

When Annabelle and Emmett didn't have to go to school, they mostly sat watching a game or Annabelle would be helping Esme. "So, when are you and Annabelle going to get married."

"Reign, I've told you. When ever she wants to get married." He said as he looked into the other room to see Annabelle cleaning with a smile. "If we could have children, Annabelle would be a wonderful mother."

Annabelle looked up and saw Emmett staring making her smile. She saw their picture hanging and cleaned it with a smile. Her mind was on how she became lucky to have him. "Annabelle, what would you like for dinner?"

"Esme, I got it."
~~~
Sometime that night, Emmett was hunting with the others living behind Annabelle who had everything ready for a hot bath. She took her clothes off and got in with a sigh. The blonde laid her head back as she enjoyed the water on her skin. Annabelle started to think of the problems her family was having because of the human named Bella. "Babe?"

"In here, Em."

Emmett walked in and sat down beside the tub. "Enjoying your bath I see."

"Yes, I am." She tells him. "It's been a stressful day, especially since we know what is going to happen and soon."

"Yeah." He said. "We have school tomorrow and then there is the sunny day."

"That's the day she finds out. It has to be."

Emmett sighed as he stood up and started taking his clothes off. "Scoot forward." He tells her. Annabelle moved forward for him to get behind her.

She felt him grab the wash cloth and started washing her back. "Emmett."

"Yeah."

"I want us to get married soon." She tells him. "I don't know when, but I don't think I can go another day waiting for us to make up our mind."

Emmett smiled as he kissed her cheek. "Baby, when ever you are ready for a wedding is the day we will."

Annabelle turned around and looked at him. "You have no idea how much I want to marry you." She said as he shook his head. "Ask Edward. He'll tell you what my mind is saying about marrying you. I love you, Emmett and I know we have forever, but the idea of wearing a wedding dress, seeing the reception, saying I do, all that is something I want to do with you."

Emmett smiled as he kissed her. "We have all the time, baby. Let's focus more on your dress, what you want for the wedding, and how many guest. Then we can know when to have our wedding." Annabelle smiled. "Let's not rush because Alice will strangle us."

"I'm the bride though, she's not."

"Alice likes celebrating everything." He tells her. "She wants to surprise everyone."

Annabelle nodded as he kissed her again. "I love you, Annabelle."

"I love you, Emmett."
~~~
The next day at school, Annabelle decided to speak to Alice. Alone. "Alice, can we talk?"

"Sure."

"I want to have the wedding soon, but I don't know exactly when."

"I have everything all under control." She said. "I know when, what dress you will be wearing, and what the decorations will be."

"Thank you." She said. "I'm just excited and seeing this ring makes me think of our wedding day."

Alice laughed as Rosalie got beside them. "Give it time, Anna, you will be married to Emmett soon."

"She sounds like you." Alice said as she walked away as Emmett and Reign got beside their mates.

Annabelle didn't say anything as she leaned her head against Emmett's chest and smiled. "Maybe waiting gives us a chance to discuss everything over together." She tells him. "I'm sorry."

"Hey, you were just excited. I can't wait to marry you either." Emmett said as he kissed her head. "Now, let's get this day over with so we can start discussing everything."

Annabelle smiled as she walked with him. Rosalie and Reign shared a look and smiled as they knew that it won't be long till their wed. Especially with how fast the two discuss things.