Fifteen

Filler chapter
"Since she is immortal, you don't have to worry about turning her, correct?"

"Yes." Emmett says smiling. "Annabelle is the love of my life and I will never and I mean never want the way we met change." He tells him as they arrived at the airport.

"How did you two meet again?"

"She's my sleeping beauty." He tells him as Reign pecked on the window to get the trunk open as Rosalie got in the car. "I found her the day I went hunting."

Rosalie smiled as she loved hearing this story as she remembered how happy Emmett was meeting his mate. Reign got in to hear the story that Emmett was telling Eleazar and smiled. "And we wouldn't regret that day at all. Meeting Annabelle and learning more about the woman, we wouldn't take anything back. Especially knowing that Emmett is happy and starting a family with her."

Eleazar smiled till his phone rang. Looking at it, he saw the message. "Emmett, we need to go now. Annabelle's water just broke."

Emmett didn't say a word as he sped off. He turned the emergency light on as he was not going to miss the birth of his first born. "Call them and tell them I'm on my way." He says. "I need to focus on getting to Annabelle."

Nodding, Eleazar texted back letting them know that they were on their way. He looked at Emmett who was focused on the road as Rosalie held onto Reign in hopes they don't miss a thing.