Six

Annabelle and Emmett arrived back when they saw Edward walking in. The blonde grabbed Emmett and looked at him. "Don't you worry about what is happening." She tells him. "Just know that he is the reason that started this mess and he will be the one to clean it up."

"You're right, baby." Emmett said. "Should we go announce the engagement?"

"Alice already did that for us." She tells them. "Let's go in and get ready for another day of school."

Emmett nodded as they walked in and upstairs. Annabelle heard arguing and looked at Emmett as he sighed. They just kept walking upstair not wanting to hear anymore of what is gong on.
~~~
The next day, Annabelle walked out with Reign as he spoked about the date he has planned for Rosalie. She smiled at how excited he was to be alone with Rosalie. Emmett walked up to her and kissed her head. "Hi." She replies smiling.

"Reign talking your ear off again?"

"Hey, you do the same to Rosalie about Annabelle."

Annabelle rolled her eyes as she saw Rosalie doing the same. She linked her arms with Rosalie's as they walked beside their mates. "Do you think Edward will fix what he did?"

They shared a look making Annabelle nod as she knew that there might be a chance that Bella may not redirect like their hoping. Emmett kissed her head as he looked at the ring on her left hand. He couldn't wait to finally marry her. "I was thinking about..."

"Don't you dare." Alice said as she walked over to them. "We are not having you eloping. This is the time to celebrate and that means that you need to get dressed, Annabelle has to go over what she wants the wedding to look like, guest...."

Annabelle looked at Emmett as they really didn't want to go through a big wedding or having to deal with dresses, tuxes, etc,. Alice walked in front of them talking about what she thinks their wedding day will look like making the two groan as the other's laugh. "Not funny." Annabelle said as they heard the bell rang causing them all to sigh.

"Come on, baby." Emmett said as they walked to their last class together.
~~~
Once school ended, Annabelle stood in Emmett's arms as she smiled at Alice talking about their wedding. She noticed Edward staring at Bella causing her to look at him. "You do know that staring isn't going to help." She tells him. "Who knows, you two might be right for one another because of your suspicions of the other."

Edward looked at her till a horn caught his attention. They watched as Edward made the mistake of showing his speed and strength to keep Bella Swan safe. Emmett opened the door to his vehicle and let Annabelle in. "There will be a meeting about this."

"I'm actually staying out of it." She says as she looked out the window as they left. "He screwed up and he knows he screwed up. Bella won't stop at nothing till she has the answers she's been searching for. All because of her first day."

Reign and Jasper shared a look knowing Annabelle just told the truth. Bella's first day was the beginning of her curiosity and now she has to know what they are because of Edward's speed and strength. Emmett held Annabelle's hand as they drove through town. Annabelle looked out the window with one thing on her mind. What will be the dangers that come with her?