Five

Annabelle couldn't believe that Edward left all because of a human. Well, she's one herself, but she can't die and her blood doesn't have a scent. Emmett walked in from hunting and jumped on the bed causing Annabelle to look up. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She tells him. "Just deep in thought about what is happening."

Emmett kissed her causing her to turn her body more towards him. Annabelle climbed onto his lap and smiled. "Baby, you have nothing to worry about because I'm here to keep you safe."

"I know." She tells him. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
Annabelle smiled as she sat working on her essay when someone sat across from her. She looked up to see Rosalie and Alice. "Bella is watching you." Rosalie says. "We don't know why."

"Okay." Annabelle says. "Why me? Is it because I don't have ember golden eyes?""

They shrugged as they didn't know the answer to that question. Annabelle nodded as she went back to doing her essay. The girls shared a look wondering how this wasn't bothering her. The bell rang causing them to close their books and walk out. Emmett walked over to her and kissed her. "Mm." Annabelle replies. "What is up with you guys?"

"Emmett's horny for one." Reign says. "Two, we have a very nosy human."

Annabelle rolled her eyes as she walked away with Emmett. She didn't mind the first one, but the Bella thing was getting old a little too fast. "Baby?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to leave this weekend?" He said. "Where you don't have to hear about you know who."

"You always have a plan don't you." She said.

"Well, if it means I can have you all to myself, then yes."

Annabelle smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I would love it as long as we don't leave the bed."

Emmett laughed as he kissed her. She knew she was going to be having a good time this weekend, but she didn't know that there was a reason behind this little vacation. Emmett wants to marry her and with them being by theirselves, he was going to ask her on one knee. Reign watched them go to the table as Rosalie looked at him. "We have a wedding coming soon."

"Why's that?"

"Emmett is going to ask the question this weekend." Alice said smiling. "I already know what the wedding is going to look like and Annabelle will be a beautiful bride."
~~~
The weekend finally arrived. Emmett was driving to the spot he wanted to have Annabelle alone at. Annabelle was asleep making Emmett smile as he was going to enjoy this. "Are we there?"

"Yes, baby, we are."

Annabelle looked and gasped as she saw the house they were staying in. "Emmett..."

"Surprise."

Annabelle kissed him as she was so happy that he brought her here. "I love you so much and I'm so glad that we came here." She tells him with tears in her eyes. "Thank you so much."

"I think its me who should be thanking you." He said as he opened the door and got out.

Annabelle followed him out of the car and stood in front of the car. "Emmett, what do you mean by that?"

"You made me the happiest man on earth. Finding you was the best thing in my life and I will never regret meeting you. Annabelle, you are my sleeping beauty and I want you to become my wife." Annabelle covered her mouth as he got down on his knees. "I know this isn't one of those sappy proposals we see in movies, but this is real and is happening right now. I love you, Annabelle Hale. Will you marry me?"

"Yes."

Emmett slipped the ring on as Annabelle wiped the tears from her face before Emmett kissed her. Annabelle smiled as they forgot about their luggage as they went inside to celebrate their engagement.