Two

Annabelle sat watching Esme cook. She was curious as her mind was blank and doesn't remember how she was put to sleep. "Esme, you wouldn't mind teaching me how to cook?" She asked politely.

"Of course, Annabelle." Esme replies.

Annabelle smiled as she started helping. Emmett walked in and smiled as he saw the girl he was looking for. Annabelle turned and smiled as she walked over to Emmett and the two walked away as Esme smiled at them. 

"I thought the two of us can go for a walk to know one another better."

"I would like that, Emmett."
~~~
Annabelle smiled as she was laying on Emmett's chest. "I feel like I have been here before." She tells him. "I don't know why I feel like that."

"Maybe because something is telling you that this spot could have been your old home before you mysteriously was put to sleep."

Annabelle laid on his chest and started thinking. In her mind she heard children laughing, people talking, greeting, or laughing. She could have sworn they were in a house till someone started chanting.

"Annabelle?"

"I'm home." She tells him. "My parents were already dead and I remembered listening to the child play, people talking or greeting one another, but I heard this woman walk in chanting."

"Someone casted a spell on you, but why."

Annabelle raised up and looked at Emmett trying to remember more, but couldn't. "I don't remember, but I don't think I regret the witch's spell. I woke up to a handsome vampire being my forever."

Emmett leaned up and kissed her head. "I am glad I felt the pull to you."

"Same."
~~~
Reign looked at Rosalie who claimed to have found information. "The witch saw her with Emmett. She knew Emmett would be turn in 1935 and that they have mates. Annabelle somehow was that mate making her the sleeping beauty and the immortal human. She can't die or be turned."

"That's cool." Reign said. "Do you think we should tell them?"

Rosalie looked up to see Emmett, Annabelle and Edward talking. She shook her head and looked at him. "I will later. Let her get to know everyone first and then I will tell her."