Thirteen

Annabelle and Emmett were enjoying their time together. She was showing more and they were expecting a little boy, which Emmett was the most excited for because he gets to play sports with him, but at the same time, they didn't care as long as he is healthy. "Emmett?" She called out as he came from the backyard. "What on earth are you doing, baby?"

"Come and see, my love."

Annabelle went to see what he was doing. She stopped seeing a little house in the works. "Oh, Emmett." She says. "You're building him..."

"A playground. And when we have another one, I will make her a house too."

"What did I do to wake up to a man like you and deserve this kind of treatment."

Emmett walked over to her. "By being my wife, mate and mother to our children." He says. "I love you and our little Odin."

"I love you too."
~~~
Sometime that day, Emmett was watching tv as Annabelle was taking a nap. The sound of the phone ringing had him answer it. "Hello?' He says. "Reign, what's up?" He listened. "You and Rosalie are coming here. Why? Did something happen?"

Annabelle made her way down stairs stretching as she heard Emmett tell Reign. "That's their fault for throwing a party. Then again, that's why I actually left. No one was listening, too much damn favoritism and there was too much drama. I'm not putting Annabelle and Odin through all that. Also, Annabelle is loving the life she has with me right now. We are alone, we are preparing for Odin's birth. We don't need all that."

"I love the life I have right now. Yes, you all matter, but I'm loving what I have that I never got to have before being put to sleep." Annabelle says causing Emmett to look at her. "I know I have eternity thanks to that witch, but I got a life that I always dreamt of while being asleep. I'm married, I'm having a child. There's nothing else I would ever want than what I got now. You and Rosalie have a choice."

Emmett watched her go to the kitchen and sigh. "Bye, Reign."
~~~
In Forks, Reign hung the phone up. "They're not coming back."

Annabelle and Emmett are back. Sorry for the short chapter. If you want me to write another immortal human, let me know.