Fourteen

Looking at his wife, Emmett smiled as she was ready for Odin to be born. He knew that Rosalie and Reign were joining them, but he meant what he said. For the past few months, things have been peaceful and the two of them were able to focus on the life they have wanted for a while now. "Emmett, honey?'

"Yes, baby."

"Where are you?"

Emmett walked into the living room to see her lying down on the couch. "What's wrong, baby? Are the contractions getting closer?"

The blonde smiled as she raised up off the couch smiling. "They are getting closer, Em. Odin is making sure that he is here soon." She says looking at the pool they bought. "Will Kate be here to help deliver the baby?"

"I'm calling her right now."

Annabelle smiled as she was happy to have someone like Emmett and his cousins. They have helped them more than anyone else has. Emmett walked back in smiling. "Kate is on her way with the others. They want to be here for the birth of Odin Cullen."

The blonde looked at her husband. "I don't want Carlisle and them here since they haven't called us like Rosalie and Reign. I don't want them thinking they should show up knowing what they have done or don't see what they did." Walking over to him, Annabelle touched his cheek. "Especially after they picked Bella, a girl who may not even be a mate...."

"Baby, no more talking about them. We have a baby about to be born and I don't need you stressing." He tells her as he kissed her. "Let's watch us a movie."

Smiling, the blonde followed her husband to the couch to lay down on. Emmett held Annabelle as she turned the tv on. He kissed her head as he couldn't wait for the birth of their son. Picturing everything they can do with their son had him thinking of more children.
~~~
"She's 6 cm dilated." They heard the doctor say. "She doesn't have much longer." He looked at Kate. "Do you remember everything?"

"I do and I'm ready because this is what Annabelle wants and she will get it." She tells him. "She wants home birth and that is something we will stick with."

The doctor nodded as he gathered his stuff. Kate watched him gather his belongs and left. Looking back at Annabelle, they saw her sound asleep causing them to smile. "She's ready for this baby, but with so much happening back in Forks, I think it's best to say that this baby will be the best distraction ever." Kate tells Cameron.

"She'll be just fine."  Cameron says. "Emmett is doing everything for his family and now that Rosalie and Reign have now joined us, I'm sure this family will be more happier than ever."

Kate nodded as she looked at her dear friend who was sleeping. Emmett walked back in to see his wife sleeping soundly causing him to walk over to her. Kissing her head, Annabelle smile in her sleep. "I'm going to go get Reign and Rosalie. Do you mind..."

"You know we don't care. We've been helping you two out since you moved here. And we will continue to do so." Cameron tells him as Eleazar kissed him. "Be careful."

"I will."

Emmett left with Eleazar causing Cameron and Kate to look at Irina who just came back from hunting. "What?'

"It's almost time."

Hearing that had Irina smiling as she couldn't wait. Her mate may have left her, but she still has Annabelle and Emmett. She was grateful for them being there for her as her mate is gone doing whatever it is he left for. "So, should we be having everything ready as Odin doesn't have that long?"

"Let's get the water in the pool going."