Sixteen

10 hours later, Emmett and Annabelle welcomed their little boy named Odin Jamie Cullen. Rosalie smiled as she held her godson knowing he was going to be loved gratefully. Reign looked at Emmett as he walked in. "How is Anna?"

"Sound asleep." He tells them. "Giving birth exhausted her out, but she said she can't wait to hold him again. She was just too tired from delivering to hold him like she wanted too, but she's happy to hold him first."

"We would never hold a child first without the mother holding the baby first." Cameron tells him. "We will make sure that Annabelle gets to be the first, then you to hold your children." She looked at Odin. "Have you all contacted Esme and Carlisle?"

Neither of them said a word as Carlisle and Esme has not once reached out to them. Emmett shook his head no as Kate walked in after checking on Annabelle. "No." She tells them. "I don't think they should be here after not contacting them."

Irina and Tanya looked at Emmett. "What actually happened between you all?"

"Her name is Bella Swan."
~~~
Waking up, Annabelle got out of bed and made her way to the nursery that her and Emmett built. She walked in to see him holding Odin as he fed causing her to walk over to him and kiss his cheek. "He's beautiful."

"He's perfect, baby." He says looking up at her. "We did an amazing job."

Annabelle smiled. "That we did." She tells him. "Where is everyone?"

"Eleazar is on the phone with Carlisle to see what I told them was true, which it is. We don't want them here, but Eleazar and Cameron want to know why they chose a human named Bella Swan over a family that they grew. Hell, they loved you from the start and now, it's all about her." Looking at Odin in his arms, Emmett smiled. "I don't regret leaving the coven. I have you and my son. That's all that matters to me."

"Then this is our forever." She tells him. "This is where we can raise our family without the drama, where we know we have people who would like to be on our side instead of a nosy human like Bella." He gave her a look. "I'm immortal, that's different honey."

"Annabelle?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm glad I met you that day." He tells her. "Because one day, we get to tell our babies the story of how we fell in love."

The blonde smiled as Emmett stood up and carried Odin to his bassinet. She couldn't believe the life she got. She woke up, fell in love, got married, has a baby...what more could happen for her. Not once did she think this would happen for her, but it did and she's not taking it back at all. Annabelle loves her life and this is the life she would never trade for.

Emmett walked over to her and kissed her causing her to smile. "We are not having another one. I just gave birth meaning you are off limits for six weeks while I heal, two, let's not be in a hurry for another baby. Let's enjoy Odin and let him grow some before deciding on another child."

"Sounds like a plan to me, baby."

Annabelle dragged him to the love seat that they placed in Odin's room and sat down. Emmett held his wife close as she started falling asleep in his arms. He couldn't never picture where he would be now if he never met his wife. She gave him everything he ever needed. Love and a son. Just that day of meeting her, he knew that his sleeping beauty was all he needed.