PART - 08

Prachi and shahana unpacked there bags and were sitting on the bed while ranbir and Aryan were sitting on couch.
Pranbir were only staring each other .
The person revealed to be pragya . She came to talk with pranbir .

" Have you unpack your bags prachi and shahana " asked pragya

" Yes massi / maa " answered shahana and prachi respectively

" Aryan and shahana can you go outside as I want to talk with prachi and ranbir " requested pragya .

Everyone understood what was she going to talk.
Arhana went .

" Maa what you want to talk. " Asked prachi

" are you happy that Ranbir is getting married to rhea . " said pragya which made prachi speechless.

Being an selfless soul she can't see her Maa sad and if needed then she can even give her life. Pain of sacrificing her love was nothing against her mother's pain as she had seen how her mother used to cry for her father this years . How her mother's state was when rhea denied to accept her as mother, she was totally broken , but when rhea called her mom she was on cloud nine . She was so happy to get her family back . And if this was the only way to her mothers happiness then she would happily accepted it .
With heavy heart she said " ye...s maa " which surprised pragya

" I am happy about the news that my sister is going to get married to my best friend Ranbir." Said prachi with watery eyes which was not noticed by pragya .

" That day ranbir proposed you right . Both of you love each other than ranbir why are you marring Rhea. " Said pragya which made pranbir shocked that what to answer her.

" See I know sometimes there are problems in a relationship , and you should try to solve this not just to seperate. " Said pragya
Pranbir were just heartbroken but didn't showed their emotions to pragya.

" Maa we seperate because we understood that we are not destined to meet. " Said prachi with full of pain .

" What does that mean " asked pragya confusingly

" Aunty she mean that we have realised that it was just a attrac...tion not l.ov.e and mom also wants me to marry Rhea as she loves me " said ranbir with lots pain .

" Okay , I am happy that you both realised it and I respect your decision , and I am also happy that you are going to marry Rhea " said pragya and went from there .

With a thud prachi falled down on the floor. She was miserably crying. Ranbir was not able to see his prachi in such state so he just hugged her and consoled her. She too hugged him and both were crying miserably in each other's embrace.

After sometime prachi broke the hug .

" I am sorry just because of me you have to face all this " said prachi

" No prachi it's just because of our fate . And you stop crying otherwise I will also start crying , do you want your baklu should cry " said ranbir
Prachi nodded in no

" Okay then smile " said ranbir and she smiled.
He got a phone call so he went from there.

" My smile lost that day only when god decided to snatch you from my life. " said prachi and leaned on the floor and was continuously crying.

In the hall

Priest came

" Pandit jii please tell when is the auspicious time for wedding " asked dida

" Yes , after 20 days there is a very auspicious time for wedding, and engagement can be done three days before. " Said priest

" Oh no more 20 days " said pallavi
Priest went.