PART - 14

GOOD MORNING

Pragya was sitting with dadi and dida in the hall.
" where is prachi ? " asked abhi
" she is in the kitchen , she said that todays breakfast she will make " said pragya
Abhi surprise and happy too
" wow she knows cooking also" said abhi
" yes " said pragya proudly .

Aryan and ranbir were descending the stairs . Ranbir started getting hiccups .
" what happened bro " asked aryan
" ( hiccup ) i dont know ( hiccup ) i will go and ( hiccup ) drink water " said ranbir went in kitchen .

In the kitchen

Chef prachi was making aalu ke parathe , There was a big smile on her face as for the first time she was going to make something for her family . Some hairs were disturbing her so she was making them aside and due to that some flour got on her face.

Ranbir came  there to drink water  Prachi didn't saw him as she was busy in her work , Prachi was looking very cute while cooking

Ranbir came there to drink water Prachi didn't saw him as she was busy in her work , Prachi was looking very cute while cooking . He was mesmerised by her . The sound of hiccups dragged her attention towards him.
Prachi questioned him with her eyebrows that what did he want .
" water " said ranbir softly
" one minute " said prachi took the jar and was pouring the water into it and by mistake some water falled on the ground .
She gave him the glass , but still his hiccups didn't go . Ranbir asked her for some more water , when she was going to take the water again , her foot slipped due to which she was about to fall when the hero saved her .

" mishti please see if prachi have finished cooking or not " said pragya
" yes aunty " said mishti and went towards kitchen

( bgm :- kuch toh hai tere mere darmiya 👇👇)

Both were lost in each other . The hiccups of ranbir also stopped as if they were also waiting for this . They share a beautiful eye lock. He saw the flour on her face and started cleaning it from her face. As soon as his hand touched her face she got emotional . Her eyes got filled with tears.

 Her eyes got filled with tears