PART - 21

They got the first evidence , when they were seeing the video , kiara got shocked by seeing someone .

The person revealed to be alia , " bua , how , why is she in this video , is she related to mishti " she thought

" yes , we got it hurray ! " Shahana said excitedly , " I just can't believe mom stoop so low " Aryan said in disgust , " mom ! " Kiara asked in shock , " is she your mom " she asked , " yes " Aryan answered shocking kiara .

" That means he is my br.. brother " she thought , but then why , her aunt is keeping the necklace in that waitress 's pocket , what is happening , she was frowning in puzzlement . " Mishti please tell me what is happening I am getting hell confused , why is this lady putting the necklace in that girls pocket " kiara asked , Mishti explained her everything thoroughly .

Kiara was shocked yet happy as she saw her sisters for the first time , she was amused as her small baby sisters grew up so big , tears rolled down her face , but she got maddened at Abhi and Aaliyah as because of them her sister went through so much trouble . She never thought that her one sister would grow up like a witch , but then she got the reason too as she was brought up by her so called father and aunt . She was happy to know that prachi is her sister , she was exact replica of her mom , and yes , she too was hurted by her name sake father , she now decided to take them away from the cruel family . By listening to mishti she understood that her youngest sister is just an egoistic , self-centred girl , she didn't wanted to take rhea , as she deserves the Mehra's , selfish with selfish . She made her statement Dad was right this people are selfish .

Mishti and arhana were confused on seeing her tears , " what happened di , why are you crying " mishti asked , " I am felling bad for her " kiara said emotionally , " i can understand , she went through many hurdles , but not any more , we will make sure that everyone gets to know her purity " Aryan said .

" Can I also help you " kiara asked , " off course , why not " aryan replied making her delightful as she also want to prove her sisters innocence , kiara thanked him , his behaviour was totally different than his mom , she wondered , " what's next " shahana spoke out , " drug scandal " Aryan answered , " its difficult , only nishant can help us , but he is in jail " Shahana said , " hmm what should we do now " mishti sounded tense . " I can help you in this " kiara spoke , " how " shahana asked , " actually my dad have many contacts in india , we can meet him , on special permission " kiara said giving everyone a hope , " oh that's great di , but what if he denies to accept it " asked shahana , " we will give him a offer , if he tells the truth we will bail him out " mishti suggested , " how can we bail a criminal " Aryan said , " we will lie him " kiara said , " yes " , " just a minute I will call my dad " kiara said and went in the kitchen so that the trio don't listen to there conversation , and called king .

" Hello dad , I need your help " kiara said making him restless , " what happened kia , did they troubled you or what , I told you don't go to india , its not safe , I am coming , okay don't worry " he said in one go , " daddd ! relax , I am safe , they cant do anything to me , I need your help in other matter " she said , " oh ! Okay tell , how can I help you " he asked , " dad actually I want to you to (she told me only about nishant ) , " why do you want to meet a criminal " asked king , " dad I will tell you latter , please help me " she said , " okay give me an hour " he said " ok , I will be waiting , thank you so much dadaa " she said and hanged up , and went in the hall where other were sitting

" Dad will call me in an hour " kiara told then , " wow that's great " shahana said , " till then we can think about other evidences " mishti suggested , " yaa , next is diwali scene " shahana said , " we need sanju , he is the main person " Aryan said , " but how will we find him " mishti asked , " don't worry my bodyguard will find him , do you have his photo or anything " kiara asked " why would we keep his photo" shahana and mishti said in union , " we can find him from insta " aryan suggested , " yaa he must be there on social media , but whats his I'd " mishti asked , " itzdevilsanju " shahana answered , " we want his I'd not his description " Aryan said making shahana frown .