PART - 22

Soon they were called for the meeting , the organiser asked sunny to share his idea .

" This people hurted my sister a lot , and I want them to regret it " sunny thought , he asked prachi to start the presentation , and explain them the idea of there company for the project , making her confuse as yesterday he himself told that he is gonna work on the matter , and sudden change made her puzzled . He asked her to continue as she was the one who made the ppt on his command . Aaliyah tried to put off her confidence by her never ending unpleasant words " huh , this girl don't even know b of business , and she will give the presentation " making ranbir and sunny loose there cool .

" Aaliyah aunty why don't you focus on your presentation " Sunny was going to say in prachi's defence but ranbir did his work , Aaliyah got furious on ranbir . " how dare you talk to me like that " she shouted , " we didn't asked your views , so better you keep your mouth shut " this time sunny said making Aaliyah angry , " keep silence " the organiser asked , ranbir knew that prachi was nervous so he signed prachi to be calm , and assured that she can do it , she smiled at him and started her explanation .

Everyone appreciated for the young talent , Aaliyah was feeling jealous by her own neice , she went and started her project , at the questioning time , sunny intentionally asked her stupid questions so that she gets frustrated , and that happened , " hey just stop it " she shouted " you must have observed Mr Sharma , she is not even able to answer my questions properly , then how will she be able to co-operate with you , you must have seen how she is behaving , if she can shout on me , definitely she would misbehave with you too , and you can contact the other investors also , how she behave and roams like a bossy , and if you invest in our company , definitely you will be profitable " he played his game .

" Well Mr ritvik ( sunny ' s official name ) , I am really impressed by your idea , and being one of the biggest company in india , I will surely invest in your company , Mr Mehra , sorry but we can have other projects together " said Mr Sharma , prachi was very happy but sad too for her father . Sunny smirked looking at Aaliyah , and she was 😤😤😫😫.

" Thank you , I will mail you the further details " Sunny said , the organiser left , " you did intentionally , right " aaliyah shouted , " shut up Aaliyah , its your mistake " abhi said

" This is just the beginning , you all have to pay more , I still remember how you all betrayed my mom , I will ruin you Mr Purab Khanna and Mrs Aaliyah khanna , I intentionally told prachi to handle it as I wanted you all to see how capable my sister is , and show you all , your real place , under her feet " Sunny thought .

" This is just the beginning , you fired my sister from your office , insulted her , now did you saw how she snatched the deal from your hands , poor people , now just see how i get your company closed " he said shocking everyone , " bhai what are you saying " prachi asked , " come on prachi , let them also get to know how it feels when someone insults you and betrays you " sunny said , no one understood his real meaning . Ranbir was least bothered about there talks , he was just happy by listening bhai from prachi addressed to sunny .

" You troubled my both sister's right Ms Aaliyah , now it's your time " sunny said , Aaliyah was little sacred by his words , all were puzzled to hear him " what do you mean " asked abhi , " my too sister 's prachi and mishti , may they be not my biological sisters , but they are my sister's as I consider heart relations not biological because it can betray you anytime , mishti told me how this Aaliyah khanna manipulated her mom to sent her to hostel " he said shocking pranbir as they didn't knew about it , Aaliyah got scared even more . " What are you saying " abhi asked , as he don't believe anyone except his sister and daughter .

" Well Mr mehra , why don't you ask this question to your sister only , because you only trust you sister and daughter, don't you? , so ask her , isn't it amazing I don't even live in your family but I know everything and you are unaware even by being in that family " abhi was stunned to hear him out " prachi it's a half day for you as we got the deal because of you , enjoy "

" and yes Ms Aaliyah , I will make your life a living hell , after all we have many pending cases between us , I will surely fix them up " he added making everyone frightened and went from there in full attitude . Aaliyah was going to insult prachi but ranbir " prachi you can come with us as we are also going home , come " he said , prachi went with him . Others too went from there .

" It's late now I think you all should go home " kiara said " what about sanju " shahana asked " my bodyguards are finding him , they will find him , they will need some time as we are new to the place " kiara said , " its okay di , and also thank you so much for helping us " Aryan said " hey aryan don't thank me , it's all my pleasure " she said and all went to there house .

" You were brilliant at your work " ranbir said while driving the car , " thank you its just because of you " prachi said looking towards him , " its the result of your hardwork , why are you thanking me " he asked , " if you would have not motivated me at that time , I surely would have not done it " she said , " no matter what prachi , I will always be there for you " he said with determination , she smiled at him , she was feeling proud on herself for choosing such a man as her love .

" Ranbir stop " she screamed making him stunned , he stopped his car with sudden brake . " What happened prachi , are you okay " he asked her with concern . " See that ice cream shop " she said , " For this you screamed " he said giving her impossible look , she hummed innocently . " the same , your secret spot " she said excitedly , " our secret spot " he corrected her , she smiled .

They both went to the shop and took there favorite ice cream , after finishing it when they were going to leave , kishore uncle stopped them , he asked ranbir to come little close " beta , kuch hua ya nahi , hasina mani ya nahi " he whispered in ranbir's ear , ranbir chuckled while seeing prachi , " hasina toh maan gai par duniya nai mani " he whispered and left making the vendor confuse .

As they both sat in the car , " what were you talking " prachi asked , " don't be jealous prachi , he is also a man " ranbir answered with a smirk making prachi frown , and drived off to there home .

HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE
STAY TUNED
BYE 👋