PART - 02

The morning sun filled the Mehra mansion with warmth as the family gathered for breakfast. Pallavi cleared her throat, catching everyone's attention.

Pallavi hesitated for a moment before expressing, "I believe Rhea would make a perfect match for our Ranbir. I mean we can think about it if everyone's okay."

Her words sparked a mix of emotions among the family members. While some, like Aaliyah, were pleased, others, like Ranbir, Aryan, and Vikram, seemed uneasy.

Abhi was delighted.

Pallavi ignored the remark, turning to Rhea with hope in her eyes. "Rhea, what do you think?"

Rhea blushed and nodded shyly. "Yes, aunty," she murmured.

Abhi then turned to Ranbir, his gaze expectant.

Vikram subtly signaled Ranbir to decline, but Ranbir remained silent, causing Pallavi to grow anxious.

"Yes, chief," Ranbir replied with a hint of pain in his voice.

Seeing his brother in distress, Aryan decided to take him to college to lift his spirits.

"Come on, Ranbir, let's head to college," Aryan said, gently pulling him along before anyone could intervene.

In Ranbir's room, Aryan confronted him about his decision.

"Bro, what are you doing? You love Prachi. How can you marry Rhea?" Aryan questioned.

"Aryan, please. I don't want to talk about it. My decision is final. I'm going to marry Rhea," Ranbir asserted.

"But that means you'll break Prachi's heart. Remember who was always trying to impress her, who wanted her love, who wanted to marry her?" Aryan pressed.

"I know, Aryan. I wanted all of that, but for my mom, I'll do anything," Ranbir replied, his voice filled with frustration as he stormed out of the room.

In the College

" Why did you called me " asked Rhea arrogantly

" Because I want to talk to you " said prachi

" Speak fast I don't have time" said Rhea

" Why are you doing this wih my maa" asked prachi

" What did I do " asked Rhea

" Rhea seriously you are asking me that what you did to her. How can you hurt your own mother" said prachi

"She is not my mom , yesterday I told you very clearly prachi that neither she is my mom nor you are my sister" shouted Rhea

" I understand that you hate me because we have some differences but why do you hate her so much, earlier you used to love her like your mom then what happened now" asked prachi

" I hate her because she chose you over me . She left me when I was just 2 days . But then too yesterday I gave her a chance , I accepted her as my mom but what did she do she got arrested me." Said Rhea

" Rhea maa didn't do anything. She has not lodged the complaint." Said prachi

" Oh just shut up prachi, what do you think am I a fool to listen you" said Rhea

" Rhea don't do this to maa , since 20 years maa had waited to meet you , I have seen how she use to miss you and papa" said prachi

" Oh please stop your drama" shouted Rhea

" Prachi since this 20 years I too have missed my mom, I too love her but I am upset with her because she never came to meet me and she got arrested me , which mom does like this ha " said emotional Rhea

" I said she didn't lodged the complaint" said prachi

" Rhea I can do anything for my maa , what ever you want I will give , but please except my maa, maa and papa love eachother please don't seperate them." Said prachi while literally begging her

" I have everything I don't want anything, but yes I don't have one thing that is ranbir." Said Rhea

" What do you mean " asked prachi

" See I love ranbir( prachi was little shocked ) but he loves you and I want ranbir to be just mine so if you want that I should accept mom then you have to break your relation with ranbir, so that he becomes mine" said Riya which made prachi shocked. She never expressed her feelings to him but she too love him with the same depth he loves her and breaking relation with him means killing herself but she remembered how her mother was living this past year's without her father.

Being a selfless soul, she thought to unite her parents by living a colourless life . As ranbir was the one filled colours in her life . He made her to trust in love. With great courage she spoke.

" For my maa and papa I can do anything, I accept your condition" said prachi with heavy heart.

" Okay then today itself just break up with ranbir and convince him to marry me, I promise tomorrow i will come to your house and will take you and mom with us in our house, but don't feel that I have accepted you I am doing this for dad as he too missed you in this year's and yes give the confirmation call today night itself ,now bye" said Rhea and went from there.

Prachi was not able bear it she falled down with a thud. She didn't understood what to do. She can't even think to hurt ranbir then how can she even break there relation ship.

Lifelessly she was moving. She was not able to sense anything what was happening around her.She was moving on the road . Many vehicles were almost going to hit her but all the time she was saved luckily. But a strong light from a car reflected on her eyes which made her reliaze the reality.

Parallel scene

In ranbir's car

Ranbir was only thinking about prachi. All his moment with prachi were flashing infront of his eyes he remembered how he promised her to be always with her. But somewhere he was knowing that prachi will understand his situation . He was so lost his thoughts he didn't paid any attention towards the driving and due to that he was about hit someone but stopped at a right time.

Guess to whom was ranbir going to hit
Hope you will like
Will meet in next update
Bye 👋