PART - 27

HELLO GUYS ,
Thank you so much for your love and support , this book has hit silver jubilee k+ views , and also it is on #1 position in kkb . Keep showering your love .

 Keep showering your love

So let's start

Kiara pressed the door bell of MK mansion , she was very nervous , yet happy as she was going to meet her family after almost 22 years , pragya opened the door .

Kiara was on the top of the world to see her mom , she just kept gazing her , she wanted to hug her mom , wanted to tell her how much she missed her , but she can't as she didn't wanted to mess up the things .

Pragya felt the same connection with the girl standing infront of her , she was dressed up in a white elbow length t-shirt with black stripes on it and black frock dangri on it with white shoes , and her hair were tied in the same way like kiara used to do , which made pragya emotional .

" How can I help you ? " Pragya asked coming out from her thoughts ,

" I am mishti's friend , i came to meet her " kiara said ,

" Oh come in , what is your name ? " Pragya asked , while caressing kiara 's face
Kiara was delighted to get the gesture

" My name is Ayesha singh " she answered ,

" Oh , very nice name , let me call mishti " pragya said and called mishti ,

" Come let's have some food " pragya said going towards kitchen

" hmm no no I had my lunch " kiara said ,

" I am not asking you I am telling you , you are mishti's friend right , that means you are our guest " pragya said and dragged kiara towards dinning table .

" Sit " pragya said and went in kitchen to being the dessert .

Kiara sat on the table , and saw rhea coming down , she felt emotional seeing her youngest sister .
" Who are you " rhea asked confusingly , and sat on one of the chair .

" My name is Ayesha and I am mishti's friend " kiara answered curtly as she got remembered her misdeeds .

Rhea glared her , till the time pragya came and served the dessert to kiara and rhea

" Wow , red velvet cake 🎂 , my favorite " kiara said and ate the first bite ( I was confused whether she like the same cake or not 🤔😅 , I think yes 😬😓)

" Wow mom it's really delicious " kiara said shocking pragya and rhea , They exchange the looks .

" What you said , mom " rhea asked , Kiara realised what she said

" Sor..sorry , actually my mom also used to make the cake for me , so mistakenly I called you my mom , sorry au..nty " kiara said , she felt bad for calling her mother as aunty .