PART - 26

Everyone returned to there respective home .
Next day ,
Aryan , shahana and mishti went to there work , while others were discussing about the wedding preparations .

At Kiara's location

" Hello di , good morning " mishti hugged kiara and she too responded back . " Where is sanju " shahana asked while gazing here and there . " He is locked in the store room " kiara answered , " store room " shahana laughed hard , " he deserve it " kiara smiled . " Let's go guys " mishti said and they all went to meet sanju .

He was tied to the chair with the help of ropes , he was trying to free himself but all was in vain . They all entered the room . Mishti was hell angry on him , she directly went near him and slapped him . " How dare you ? " sanju shouted , " don't shout " kiara warned him , " why the hell have you brought me here " sanju asked .

" we brought here so that you can confess your crime " shahana said , " what do you mean " sanju asked , " dont act so innocent man , confess all the misdeeds you did to prachi " aryan said , " I didn't do anything just leave me " sanju said , " we are not going to leave you till you confess your crimes " kiara screamed at him , " I said , I didn't not do anything " sanju lied again making everyone furious .

" Ok fine you are not going to confess your crime right , Roy " kiara call her bodyguard , " yes mam " he said , " bring that which we use in London " she said and smirked . " What are you going to do " asked sanju who was little scared now , " just wait and watch " she answered , her bodyguard came with two wires , " confess it or else be ready to die " kiara said , rubbing the wire to each other causing the electric shock .

Everyone present there were frightened by her act .
" Aryan " shahana said and catched Aryans arm , " do..n't wor..ry sh.. shahana " he stammered as he too was scared

" Ok ok I will confess , but please keep it away from me " sanju requested , " start " mishti said and aryan shooted it .
" Tell who told you to do all that with prachi " kiara asked the final question , " rhea told me to do that against prachi , and I did because I love her " sanju said , " hat be mere bhai ke hai prachi " mishti said

" But she love ranbir na , someday I will kill him , he snatched my prachi " said sanju , " oh just shut up ok , not a word against my brother " mishti warned him . " Is ranbir your brother " sanju asked confusingly , mishti nodded giving him a big smile . " Dono bhai behen ne mere nak pe dam karke rakha hai " sanju murmured under his breath .

" Hmm we can listen it " mishti said while rolling her eyes .
They went in the living room , " now whats remaining " mishti asked , " arrey main chiz toh rehe he gai , woh maya " shahana said , " right yarr , due to her fake confession only pallavi aunty hates Prachi " aryan said

" Did you guys have her address " kiara asked , " no after that day we didn't saw her " shahana asked , " Even we didn't saw her in the college " aryan said , " do you have her number " mishti asked , " I have her number but it always show unreachable " shahana said , " even I and Ranbir tried to call her but we couldn't contact her " said Aryan .

" Ok guys don't worry do you have her earlier number " asked kiara , " let me see " said shahana , she checked her phone and found a I'd name 'kala saya maya' , " yes I have " she said , " send it to me " kiara said , " now tell me is she rich or poor " asked kaira " why are you asking " mishti asked , " I want to know can she afford a new phone or not " kiara explained , " hmm nope , she can't " said arhana .

" Ok give me a minute " said kiara and brought her laptop , she opened the app and entered maya' s number and with the help of ip address she found her current location .

" Guys got it " said kiara , " really " aryan asked shockingly , " yess " kiara said , " app toh bohat intelligent bilkul meri massi ke tarah " shahana added . Kiara felt happy by listening that she have some qualities like her mother .