PART - 24

Aaliyah was highly annoyed by prachi , and she wanted to teach her a lesson , and she very well knew that only rhea can do it , so she went in Rhea's room to manipulate her against prachi .

She entered the room and saw that rhea is little upset , " what happened baby , why are you so sad " Aaliyah asked , " buji it's enough now that prachi is crossing her limits , I am feeling like to kill her " rhea shouted , " now what did she do " Aaliyah asked , " I said her to stay away from my ranbir , but that girl , she is not getting it buji , I completed my promise but she didn't , still ranbir loves her " she said

" What are you saying rhea , explain me clearly " Aaliyah asked , Rhea told her what she heard . " You know baby , now also she insulted me infront of everybody " Aaliyah said while shedding her crocodile tears , rhea was puzzled , how can someone insult Aaliyah .

" What she do buji tell me " rhea asked , now Aaliyah told her what prachi said , " buji it's enough , how can she insult you , I would have teach her good lesson , but my legs , I can't even stand , but what happened if I can't go to her room , she can come here " she said and called prachi , Aaliyah smirked .

Pranbir were still in the same position , both didn't wanted to leave . They locked there eyes only on there love one . But again the only villian of there life disturbed them , they came to the reality from there pranbir land due to the ringing of prachi's phone . They realised there position , both of them straighten themself , prachi went to take her phone ,

" Who's calling you , so late " ranbir asked , " rhea " she answered as she saw the called id , " why is that girl always behind you , she is not even letting you sleep " he said in frustration , " ranbir calm down " she said softly and received the call , " what took you so long " rhea asked arrogantly , " why did you call me " prachi directly came to the point , " I want to meet you , so come in my room " Rhea ordered , " ok " prachi agreed and disconnected the call .

" Why did she call you " ranbir asked , " hmm nothing she just want to talk with me , so she called me in her room " said prachi while going towards the door . " You will not go " he said , " huh? But why " she asked confusingly . " It's not safe to go in that witch's room , this late , what if she harms you again , you will not go to her room " he clearly ordered her , " but she want to talk with me , may be it is important " she said , " nothing is more important than your safety , so don't go in her room , now sleep " ranbir wished her good night and left .

Prachi smiled at his care towards her , but then brushed off her thoughts , as it would not last more than few days as he is going to marry her sister next week . She closed the door and tried to sleep but she was not able to as she was thinking something , why is she not able to leave ranbir , why is it so difficult to even think a second without him , she have to make her heart understand that she have to forget ranbir , but how can she , her thoughts vanished when she heard a knock on the door .

She thought it must be Rhea only , she didn't not went to her room so might be she came there , but she is injured right then how can she come , prachi went near the door and opened it , it was ranbir with a plate of food . " What happened " she asked , he directly went in her room , " dinner " he said showing her the plate , " why did you brought , anyways I am not hungry, you eat it " she politely denied , " prachi , I am not asking you , I am ordering you , so you have to finish it " he commanded , " have you finished your dinner " she asked , he nodded in no .

" Come let's have the dinner together " she said , and both of them settled on the bed . Prachi took a bite from the plate and took the morsel towards his mouth , he happily ate it and requited it . He was happy to have a dinner date with her .

~

GOOD MORNING

Everyone went to see rhea , " its marriage in next week and I am not even able to walk properly " she said shedding her crocodile tears . " Don't worry princess , doctor said na , you will be okay " abhi said , " yes , baccha you will get better you just have to take some rest " pragya said and kissed Rhea's forehead . " OMG! we all forgot that we are left we the shopping " pallavi said making pragya tense ,