PART - 31

Aryan was really sad to hear out his parents deed , little he knew that it was his evil mom , not his dad .

He was crying siting in the corner of the room , he always thought that his parents were the best , they were perfect , but no they aren't he understood , he was crying miserably , someone put a hand on his shoulder , he turned to see it was Shahana , what will she think , was the question roaming in his mind

" Aryan please don't cry " she said softly , tears were flowing form his eyes , she wiped his tears

" It's not your fault " she said , looking straight into his eyes

" My dad , he cheated someone , inspite of being married he slept with another woman " he couldn't even speak further ,

" Aryan , I know purab uncle can't do it , may be disha massi had a misunderstanding " shahana said , as she knew purab is really nice man he can't do this

" then what am I result of " he asked making her speechless

" May be it wo..uld " she also didn't had a answer for him

" Am I Bastard " he asked ,

" What are you saying , please stops this nonsense " she said and hugged him ,

Though she use to fight with him , he was her best friend and she can't see him like this , he too responded to the hug and remained in her embrace for much longer time .

~

" Just leave this house "

" If you want our parents to be happy then leave us "

" They don't care for you "

" Now mom too loves me more than you "

" Pallavi aunty hates you "

" You can never snatch my ranbir , he is only mine "

" I just wish you die somewhere , I hope that day you would have died "

No no no! Prachi shouted as she got remembered her twins words full of hatred , they were nothing less than brutal death for her ,

She was already shattered by listening her sisters another wish and now she saw her love engaging with someone , it was her own sister , she already knew the consequences of the deal she made with a selfish girl but still she couldn't handle it , but what can she do , it was for her parents , no for selfish people who forgot her for her other twin .

She was crying , shouting , removing her helplessness on the poor things in the room , one by one she threw all the things here and there , and the next object was the vase which was kept on the night stand . She threw the vase on the mirror crushing it into million of pieces , she moved toward the crushed powered and took a sharp object from it and shaped her hand into a fist , as soon as the sharply edged glass touched her skin , blood started coming out giving her immense pain .

The glass slit her skin , and now the white pale skin was coloured with red blood , she did it , though she was feeling pain but the physical pain was nothing infront of the pain which was storing in her heart .
Holding her hand which was bleeding she sat on the bed , remembering her moments with ranbir .

Ranbir went to aryan as he knew his friend need someone , or may be himself , aryan was not just his best friend but his brother also , he was the one who also supported him , in his every ups and downs , he went to his room only to find aryan and shahana hugging each other , he smiled at them and thought that might be his best friend got someone .