Chapter 3: Its a deal tommy

NOBODYS POV:

"Oh really? Go on i'd love to hear what you have to say." Techno said curious for what the boy had to say.

"Well big T" Tommy said with a sinister grin that even techno was shocked to see.

The boy had clearly gone mad.

"I need your help in destroying l'manburg ...what do you say"

Tommy said presenting his hand to techno to shake on it. Techno only giggled "what's in it for me tommy" Tommy paused for a second.

"Well...dont you hate the government you can maybe...I don't fucking know take that down" Tommy paused. "Just a thought" Techno looked at Tommy, he smiled. He laughed looking at Tommy with a stare that could scare even a grown man.

(Technoblade is ultimately the most scary man in the smp tbh)

" fine Tommy, I'll help you with your little scheme, seeing as your my little brother"

( awww shit man look at techno being a good brother 😃🔫)

"So it's a deal then tommy?" Techno stuck out his hand. They shook on it knowing that neither one wanted to go back on this deal.

~Back at l'manburg~

The little green blob stormed into the white house where tubbo sat at his desk, holding his head, as he was stressed from all the work he's been doing.

Tubbo didn't think being a president was going to be that hard. Though he never really wanted to be president either way. But he couldn't just give up, his people needed him, they needed a good leader.

Dream stormed up to tubbo. "Is there something wrong dream?" Tubbo asked in a annoyed tone not meaning to but failing to hold in the tone.

"Yes, yes there is tubbo...Tommy is gone, he left exile I don't know where he could have gone. "

Tubbo looked at dream in disbelief. A pile of emotions came over him.

Saddness, fear, and guilt.

He was scared that Tommy might have been hurt.

Tears started to form in his eyes as he looked at the man standing in front of him, Not caring for Tommy's well being.

He was annoyed that the boy he has been trying to break for months just for his plan was gone.

Tubbo fell to the ground.

On his knees, the young president let out an animalistic scream. Tears rushed from his eyes onto the floor.

Dream stared down at him, a cold aura emanating from his stance and the hold he had on his trident.

Many People had heard there presidents scream of pain.

Soon enough, 3 people had stormed in. Quackity, fundy and ranboo.

They ran over to there poor friend who was crying.

"Tubbo what's wrong" Quackity said scared for what the response might be.

"T-tommy... he...he's gone, he left exile. Dream can't find him anywhere"

Quackity and the others looked at each other in shock. He pulled the smaller boy into a hug.

"Hey...it's okay we will find him it's okay tubbo just calm down"

Quackity tried to reassure the smaller boy that everything would be okay but frankly he was scared too.

Scared that his friend might be hurt or worse...dead.

~518 WORDS ~

This picture is a mood idk what mood but a mood 😃😃 

The line or paragraph

"On his knees, the young president let out an animalistic scream. Tears rushed from his eyes onto the floor. Dream stared down at him, a cold aura emanating from his stance and the hold he had on his trident."

Was thought of by   Witchaven_oficial

Ty for you permission to put it in :)