Chapter 9: Missing!?

NOBODYS POVS:

As Tommy walked through the country he dispised trying not to look "angry", George and sapnap were talking to people looking distraught.

As they were talking to tubbo, tommy walked up to them. "Hey man!" He said putting a arm around tubbos shoulder as he put one a smile. Tubbo was happy to see that. Maybe things would finally get back to normal.

"Hey tommy!" Tubbo said happily. "Tubbo we don't have time to talk to tommy, we have to find dream." Sapnap said looking at Tommy with a disgusted face. He doesn't like Tommy, in fact he despises the kid. George wasn't to fond of him either. Tommy looked at sapnap with a glare that said "shut up or I'll gut you like a pig".

(Maybe that's to dramatic 🤔 but i don't give af)

Sapnap looked away a little disturbed to see the kid with that look on his face. He knew something wasn't right in his head, who could blame him, the kids been through war and exile. He was surprised he didn't snap sooner.

"Sapnap I'd appreciate if you didn't talk to my friend like that, I know you are worried, but look maybe he just went out for material or something he's probably fine."

"No tubbo dream always tell me when he is going out to do that kind of stuff. He also didn't show up for dinner last night when I said I was cooking him something special for him." George said with a sturn look on his face, only to see Tommy with a smile on his face as he giggled a little.

They all looked at him. "Maybe he finally left for good, I mean it's not like tubbo or I should care, right tubbo?" He said looking at tubbo with a smile on his face.

"Y-yeah Tommy's right me nor anyone else should care. Dream is a bad person." Tubbo said looking at sapnap and George with a mean look on his face. Sapnap clenched his fist as he stormed off grabbing George's hand.

Tommy smiled seeing them mad. It was funny to mess with people. And even they found dream it would most likely be nothing more then a rotting corpes.

Tommy was already told by wilbur that he had took 2 of dreams cannon lives.

(Hehehe fucking crazy bitch)

"Well tubbo I think they won't be bothering you or me for a while!" Tommy said with a smile on his face. He had to keep an act.

"Yeah that's great tommy" tubbo said not sure what to think. The old Tommy would have never said something like that.

But tubbo took it as he was trying to get them out of everyones hair.

They would eventually find dream or dream would show up at home.

RIGHT?

"Hey tubbo, you wanna go build somthin?"

Tommy said with a smile.

"Yeah that would be nice!!" Tubbo said excited to get to spend time with his friend.

"He's finally back his Tommy, his best friend"

Tubbo though about that as he walked away with his friend.

If only he was right. But sadly not everything ends with a happy ending.

541 words

A/N
HEY GUYS I MOST LIKELY ALREADY HAVE CHAPTER 10 ALSO WRITTEN BYE THE TIME YOU ARE READING THIS.

IT WILL BE POSTED LIKE MAYBE TOMORROW
(JUNE 16)

KEY WORD MAYBE

HOW IS EVRYONE DOING!?

GET SOME WATER,EAT TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

Art credits to xyrilian on Instagram because I can actually remember this time cause they're art is great