Chapter 10: What he deserves

NOBODYS POV:

Tommy and tubbo have been together non stop. Techno and Wilbur had wanted tommy to act like his 'normal' self.

So that's what he's been doing. Ranboo had thought Tommy was being suspicious. He had been seeing Tommy leaving l'manburg and not coming back until late.

He just thought maybe Tommy was doing some late mining for some material him and tubbo have been building random things, just to spend time together.

Ranboo decided just to let it slip 'everybody changes so maybe Tommy was just... different

Ranboo wanted to believe that, more than anything. Tommy went through trauma and all, it would be insane to think he would stay the same. He also wanted tubbo to be happy. They had just lost their son after all.

~Time skip~

Tommy was walking along the prime path when he saw George and sapnap getting ready for something.

He snuck up on them.

"I'm telling you George Tommy has something to do with dreams disappearance ." Sapnap said with a serious look.

"Sapnap, tommy is just a kid we've seen him get taken down by dream multiple times there is no way he has anything to do with this." George stated.

Tommy was still being silent as a mouse holding in his laugh.

"I hope you're right George now let's go find dream." Sapnap said with a semi- relieved look.

Tommy had already told Wilbur to leave his 'house' just incase they had found dream.
"They wouldn't find much" Tommy thought with a grin.

~Time skip~

George and sapnap had been walking through the forest about to give up when they saw a little cabin. George heard something coming from inside and ran in.

"GEORGE!!" Sapnap yelled out chasing after him. He walked inside. "George I told you to be careful you have no idea what could ha-.

Sapnap saw a sight he wouldn't ever wish to see. He saw dream laying there his breathing getting slower and distant.

"DREAM!?" George yelled running to the dieing man. Dream wasn't coming out of this alive and sapnap hated to admit it but he knew that.

"George?" Dream said coughing out blood.

"Dream who did this to you?" George said on the verge of tears. He couldn't help it dream was his best friend. His best friend that would die in his arms any moment now.

"George, I thought I would never have to say this but... it was that kid and Wilbur."

"K-kid? You don't mean." George grew wide eyed.

"Yes George Tommy did this. Tommy is more powerful then you all think. Rage is fueling that kid."

"George you need to promise me you'll kill that son of a bitch and his brothers too."

George was crying at this point. He couldn't take the pain he felt as he knew he was going to loose his best friend.

"I...I promise dream, I promise." George said with a sad smile as he saw dream smile as he closed his eyes and his last breath was taken.

George scream with pain as sapnap, for the first time in years had a tear stream down his face.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS TOMMYINNIT AND WILBUR SOOT!!! I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT"

George yelled.

If only he knew that wouldn't happen.

~time skip~

Tommy and tubbo had been hanging out messing around walking down the prime path.

As they saw sapnap and George come running towards them. George ran up to Tommy and punched him in his face throwing him to the ground.

"George what the fuck!?" Tubbo yelled at him.

"DONT YOU DARE YELL AT ME TUBBO! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MONSTER HAS DONE!"

At this point evryone was there Tommy got up looking down holding his face where George had punched him.

"REALLY!? WHAT HAS HE DONE GEORGE WHAT COULD HE HAVE POSSIBLY DONE THATS SO BA-"

"He KILLED dream tubbo THATS WHAT" Sapnap said cutting off the younger boy.

Tubbo grew wide eyed as everyone gasped and turned there attention to tommy who was still looking at the ground.

"T-tommy is this true?" Tubbo said not believing it.

Tommy started to look up giggling.

"And what if it is?" Tommy said.

Tubbo was frightened of what was going on.

"I mean he was a bad person, he had it coming" Tommy said looking at everyone.

"Tommy...that wasn't the way to go about things!" Tubbo yelled at him.

"Oh yeah and how would you know. Mister president."

Tubbos eyes widen and so did quackity and ranboos.

"W-what did you just call me?!"

(For yall who don't know mister president was the name that was used when Tommy wrote on the wall "this is only the beginning mister president in Michaels blood.that is why he is surprised)

"You heard me." Tommy said looking at him with a sinister grin before running off. With some of them chasing after him. Tubbo still stood there in shock. He couldn't believe it, his best friend killed his son.

Everyone had come walking back. "We're sorry tubbo we couldn't catch him." Nikki said.

"What are we gonna do if We catch him?" Captainpuffy said.

"Well I wanna kill him." George said with an angry look on his face.

"No!! He is still my friend. I can bring him back to me and we can help him!" Tubbo said.

"Tubbo this kid isn't mentally stable anymore, he will probably try and kill evryone if we don't do something." Quackity said.

"I don't care! It's my fault he is like this. He's been through hell and back he has his reasons. We need to help him."

Everyone just sighed.

"We'll get him back tubbo, don't worry." Ranboo said putting his hand on his shoulder."

"This might be a bad time to say this, but Wilbur is back" George said.

"So we need to be vigilant to make sure nothing bad happens"

Everyone nodded.

Don't worry Tommy we'll get you back. I promise .

A/N
Hey everyone ik I said this chapter would come out on like the 16th but I was busy so I couldnt 🧍‍♀️

Enjoy this chapter lmao