Chapter 11: Doubt from the anarchists

NOBODYS POV:

Tommy was getting ready making armor for destroying l'manburg while Wilbur and Techno were in the other room.

"I don't know techno, maybe we should just settle down, you know?" Wilbur stated.

"I know this whole plan is going out of hand. I just wanted to help him get on his feet again, and I've done that. Dreams gone, I can finally be at peace. Techno said sternly.

"Shouldn't we tell Tommy?" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah let's go" Techno said getting up from his seat.

Tommy was still making armor.

"Oh hey guys, I'm almost done making the armor for us. Did you get the tnt ready will?"

"Uhm about that tom...we don't want to go through with destroying l'manburg,It's going to start more problems. They might blame phil for our wrong doings." Wilbur said eyeing Tommy looking at his reaction.

"W-what!?" Tommy said looking down clenching his fists he was clearly upset.

"Does he need to repeat himself." Techno said looking down at the angry boy.

Tommy looked at them anger and hatred filling his eyes.

"I THOUGHT YOU GUYS LOVED ME!" Tommy said yelling at them as Wilbur flinched at the sudden voice.

"Tommy we do its just we dont want to be at war-"

"I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU WANT! WHAT ABOUT ME?! I WANT TO SEE THE PEOPLE WHO HURT ME TO HURT AS MUCH AS ME!"

Tommy said that as tears filled his eyes.

"TOMMY STOP! This will only start a war wich is something I don't want to deal with right now." Techno said yelling at him.

Wilbur looked at Tommy again who was still angry.

"H-hey Tommy let's go find somewhere to live. We can settle down have a happy life."

Wilbur said with his hand on Tommy's shoulder.

Tommy pushed him away "NO! IF YOU WONT HELP ME I CAN DO THIS MYSELF. FUCK YOU I DONT NEED YOU. I NEVER NEEDED ANY OF YOU.

Tommy said this as he took his stuff and left.

"TOMMY WAIT!" Wilbur said tearing up trying to run after him but Techno stopped him.

"Let him go will. This is his decision to make without people telling him otherwise."

~Time skip~

Tommy had everything ready to blow l'manburg up . He had his armor on and the remote control to detonate the tnt. ( I hope I spelt that right tf?)

Tommy walked to where evryone was and shot a arrow at ranboo almost hitting him but missing.

"Well, well, well look who showed up." Sapnap said pulling out his sword and walking up to Tommy. "Where are your brothers, did they leave you too?" Sapnap said giggling as George also laughed.

"SAPNAP DONT" Tubbo yelled. Running up to Tommy who had his axe in his hand now, ready to defend himself if needed.

"Tommy please dont do this, we're sorry...I'm sorry he said putting his hand on Tommy's shoulder trying to him into a hug.

"Save the sappy shit, I DONT NEED IT" Tommy said pushing him off.

"TOMMY IS A MONSTER I DONT SEE WHY YOUR TRYING TO HELP HIM." Sapnap said yelling at tubbo.

Evryone was just standing there.

Captainpuffy fell to the ground starting to cry as fundy ran up to her trying to help her up.