Chapter 5: Revived!?

A/N
Ngl ppl I have like no book picture for a new chapter I'm just gonna do anything I want cause I'm snazzy. I might be writing more often because I just finished finals and only have like 3 days of school left . Keyword (might )

~

This is going to mostly be in dreams POV and in third person view of what dream is doing can you guess who's getting revived take a wild guess people...do it 😏

~
THIRD PERSON POV:

Dream walked throughout a forest continuing to look for the small British boy that had been missing for about 4 months now. He had begin to think Tommy was actually dead.

It also didn't help that some mystery people just killed the presidents son and he had to deal with finding who those people were too.

DREAMS POV:

God dammit what the fuck am I supposed to do with Tommy gone and all the other shit going down I can't get to my plan. Why did Tommy have to leave now. Just as he was about to break, I could feel it. (Hehehe little piss baby doesn't know he fucked up.
Am I right my guys 😏)

I think I may need a little help getting to the bottom of this. I started to laugh uncontrollably. Oh Tommy...my friend, this isn't fucking over yet. I grabbed my revive book and began to write.

Wilbur Soot

NOBODY'S POV:

With a grin plastered on dreams face he looked at the brunette staring at him.
" so why the hell did you need to revive me dream? Get yourself into trouble or what?" Wilbur said as he was smiling.

"Well you see Wilbur, there's 2 important things i need your help with." Drean said turning to have Wilbur face the green blobs back. "Well spit it out dream, I don't have all day" Wilbur said getting annoyed at him. " I need you to help me track down you little brother and find these mystery people who killed the presidents son" Dream said smiling.

Wilbur looked shocked to hear someone had kill the son of someone who he viewed as a friend long ago and his brother being missing. "What's in it for me" Wilbur said smirking. "Well I was thinking if you helped me you could have anything you want after, diamonds,potions, you name it" Dream said turning to face the brunette once more.

Wilbur looked at the man smiling and putting out his hand ready to make a deal.
"You drive a hard bargain Dream, how could I refuse?" Dream smiled putting out his hand shaking the others hand.

Little did Dream know, Wilbur already had an idea who the mystery people were and was waiting to see if his hypotheses right.

Look at me using big boy words :]

~

464 words

Ngl this is a short chapter tell me what you think I half assed this shit so don't come at me lmao.

Fanart am I right guys