chapter 6: Wilbur!?

A/n
Hello I have had this chapter done like right after the last one I just wanted to wait a minute to upload it cause why not

~

TOMMYS POV:

I was just sitting in the kitchen with techno as I played with my knife gifted to me by the blood God himself, because I have nothing better to do right now. We were discussing the next way to mess with l'manburg. "How bout we just kill someone else you know it's not that hard to do... all of the people there are weaklings compared to me" I said with total confidence. Techno rolled his eyes I was about to attack him

(playfully of course..they're brothers what do you expect. Its also Tommy sooo)

NOBODYS POV:

They were messing around till all of a sudden something happened that they would never expect. Wilbur had just burst in the Door with a grin that could scare even the biggest man. It sent shivers across Tommy and Techno seeing there once dead brother standing there. They were in complete shock.

"Well looks like I was right. It was you who killed tubbos kid." Tommy stared in disbelief he started to tear up, when Wilbur put his arms out as he said "Hey Tommy been a while huh" Tommy ran to him pulling him into a hug.

Tommy sobbed into wilburs shoulder and wilbur let him. He rubbed his head as he cried.

"I know. I'm sorry I left you Tommy. I'm so so sorry." Wilbur told him and teard up himself. It hurt him seeing his little brother cry.

"Wilbur how are you here your supposed to be dead" Techno stared in disbelief but also relief his little brother was standing there.
The brother who he had loved more then himself. The brother he'd do anything for.

Wilbur smiled and he let go of the warm embrace him and Tommy were in.

"Well that's not a warm welcome" Wilbur said as he giggled" walking towards the man who stood there still in shock. He pulled him into a hug. That was the first time techno had started to tear up in a while.

"Dream brought me back to life, you know with a revive book, he wanted me to find who killed Michael and where Tommy was. He's to lazy to do it himself" he said as Tommy laughed a little. " so what are you doing Tommy, I mean you don't go randomly a kill your best friends son." Wilbur said as Tommy's smirk quickly faded into a scowl.

"Well if you wanna know Wilbur, I am so SICK and TIRED of being used for power and being manipulated. I want to hurt those who hurt me.

So in order to do that I need to torture tubbo, like how I was tortured by dream for months." Tommy said with a look that could kill.

"And lemme guess your gonna go blab to dream about this" Tommy said glaring at his older brother.

"Hmmmmm, I dont think so. I wanna help you with your motive if we can't have l'manburg no one can. Come on we can be a trio of crime I can get you info from the inside and tell you all the great information you need in order to destroy l'manburg." Wilbur said as Tommy and Techno grinned.

"Well will how could we say no to that?" Tommy said smiling at his older brother.

~
516 words

HELLO EVERYONE HOW YOU DOIN TODAY