Chapter 7: The plan

NOBODYS POV:

"Okay so the plan is to go to l'manburg and act like I've been hurt and lost for the months I've been gone?" Tommy said with a smirk.

"Yeah but you have to make it believable you idot. Act like you are a helpless looser who can't do anything for himself." Techno said with a serious look on his face.

"This is all so you can get info and it's not suspicious that you went missing as soon as Micheal died. They would probably think you did it." Wilbur said pointing his sword at tommy who didn't have a care in the world.

"Yeah yeah I know, while I'm in that God forsaken country getting info on how tubbo is going to catch the 'killer' you guys can collect and put tnt places no one would suspect to look."

Tommy said as he giggled at the thought of people fearing him and his brothers.

"So that's the plan. There no going back now." Wilbur said smiling at his brothers.

"Yeah now we have to make it look like Tommy has been out in the forest alone, rip his clothes and whatever. Put a few scratches on his 'beautiful' face." Techno said mocking Tommy.

"It is beautiful Techno, the ladies love it." Tommy said really confidently.

It was nice to be joking around with his brothers that hasn't happened in a long time after all they all strayed away from each other and drifted apart.

TUBBOS POV:

I was running down to the entrance of the country I had been president of l'manburg for about a year now.

I had arrived to see Tommy stand there helpess, scared and all beat up. He had looked over to me with tears in his eyes.

(Damn Tommy can act.)

I ran to him pulling him into a hug as people came running over to see the commotion, seeing as I was crying. Everyone stood there in shock as we sat there.

NOBODYS POV:
" TOMMY IM SO SORRY I EXILED YOU I WASNT THINKING ITS MY FAULT PLEASE FORGIVE ME" tubbo said crying as he heard him speak quietly, "it's ok tubbo I forgive you we're," tommy paused "friends, after all he said to tubbo in the most convincing voice with the smile.

Tubbo got up holding his hand out to Tommy. "I am officially lifting your exile Tommy welcome home" tubbo said with a smile.

"Wow thank you tubbo I missed you so much" Tommy said smiling back as dream walked up to them. Even though he had a mask Tommy could tell dream was furious about this but didn't argue. Tommy loved that. He wanted dream to be mad. Seeing him mad brought tommy joy and excitement but he didn't show it.

"Everyone welcome Tommy home!" Tubbo said as some people were not to happy as others like fundy or quackity.

Quackity ran up to Tommy and gave him a hug. "Welcome home Tommy" Quackity said happy to see his friend. "It's good to be back" Tommy said lieing through his teeth as the Walked back in l'manburg.

"They will regret this I don't care how happy they are to see me and how sorry tubbo is he will regret ever exileing me."

A/N

Well that was snazzy ngl am I right guys. Happy summer everyone

Also I have not forgot

Happy pride month guys :)