Required Talks

Hey guys
How have you all been?
Please stay safe and at home
This isn't exactly a shivika OS , but just tried to write something
Happy birthday in advance baby
baghadbillaXpannika
Enjoy your day tomorrow

Annika walked out her room, grumpy expression adorning her face. Years of marriage and you become similar to your partner they say , Annika was a living example of it as her expressions were exactly similar to her husband, that permanent cute frown.

Saahil saw her frown and couldn't control his smile.

BaagadBilla" Annika muttered under her breath and saahil started to laugh.

" Why are you laughing? "
Annika shouted and saahil pressed his lips to control his smile.

" Nothing, just thinking about what that baagadbilla must have done that my ever smiling didi has a frown on her face"
Saahil replied .

A word that saahil muttered stunk her heart but she dug it down cause right now her anger on her husband was more important than anything else.

" I just feel like pushing him into the pool so that all his ego gets washed away. But I know that would also have no impact cause his ego is too high for the poor shallow water"
Annika said as she angrily walked towards the poolside while saahil followed her.

They reached the pool side and stood there with Annika staring the pool and making wierd expression, may be plotting different ways of draining her baadad billa while saahil looked at her backside.

" I can completely understand your point didi. Anyways that baagadbilla doesn't have brains , even if he does, his tadi eats it all. But he never hurts you knowingly."

Saahil said as Annika closed her fist in anger. However angry she may be on shivaay, she can't tolerate his disrespect. She was controlling herself as she didn't want to hurt saahil.
Though saahil was trying to side shivaay, it still made Annika angry. His choice of words made her angry.

" Oh baagad bille tere paich hai dheele"
Saahil said as he reminisced the song he had made for shivaay back then.

This broke the last string for Annika, she opened her fist and turned around with a jerk, raising her hand in air
" Saahil"
She screamed on the top of her voice.

She closed her eyes immediately realising what she was going to do. Tears streamed down her cheeks. This could have a really bad impact on saahil. He was 13 now, a teenager, one mistake from Annika's side in his nurturing and he could completely drift away from her. This had made Annika super protective and super tolerant of saahil's every action, be it right or wrong.
May be she was always very protective and tolerant about his actions, she realised.
But today somehow, she couldn't take it and the volcano burst out.

A fear crept in her heart, what if saahil takes it personally? What if she loses him forever? No, that's something she won't be able to tolerate. Now she has a family, she has gauri- her sister. But she can never forget that saahil was her first family.

She was lost on her thought when she felt something touch her hand. She opened her eyes and was shocked to see saahil kissing her hand, the same hand which she raised on him.

" I have been waiting for this since forever didi"

" Huhh" Annika muttered, still shocked.

" Come sit" saahil said as he sat on poolside, the same place where Annika shared her fears of falling in love with shivaay for the first time.
Now, she was happily In love with shivaay.

" Didi, in these five years of your marriage, you have had so many fights with SSO, about which you complain to me and I have been talking about SSO this way everytime. It started for fun, to make the atmosphere lighter and eventually it became a habit. Not only with you, I talk to SSO the same way, I continuously ask him to keep his tadi less, call him baagadbilla with you and he never complained. But then I realised he is only your..."

" He is only my Baagadbilla"
Annika completed saahil's sentence.

" Yes didi. I was talking to you on call one day , from hostel, and we were making fun of SSO. A classmate of mine over heard our talks and said ' your brother in law is such a baagadbilla' . It literally felt as if someone just pressed all my anger buttons together. I wanted to take my walking stick and smash it on his head. I somehow controlled myself as you and SSO won't like me to get indulged in some fight. But I couldn't take anyone insult SSO in that manner. He is like a father to me. Though I never say it out , but I love him a lot. I can't take anyone disrespect him that way . After a lot of contemplation I realised that my classmate would have never called SSO by that name if I didn't. If I want my acquantances to respect someone who means a lot to me, I have to show the same respect for SSO. He deserves that"

Annika looked at saahil, her eyes became blur with tears. Her little brother had become so mature. She couldn't help but feel proud.

She put her hand softly on saahil's head while saahil continued
" Then, once when you and SSO had a fight and I called SSO as baagadbilla, I saw the same anger in your eyes, the anger which I had felt. I so wanted you to burst out but you didn't . Remember didi you had slapped me when I misbehaved with sundari bua. If you could do that for sundari bua I was sure you would do it for SSO, but you didn't . So then I deliberately started name calling SSO whenever you would be angry on him. I waited and waited for you to react, I am so happy you did it today"

Annika felt shocked and content at the same time
" You really love SSO so much, that you wanted me to scold you for him?"

" Yes didi, I really ...love ...him a lot. "
Saahil said, fumbling a little while Annika smiled. Saahil was actually becoming shivaay's replica and Annika couldn't be happier.
Her shivaay deserved this kind of unfiltered love and affection. Her saahil deserved a fatherly figure like saahil. Both most important people of her life were completing each other's life and thus Annika felt complete.

" Didi, why did you stop yourself so much from scolding me? I am sure if om bhaiyya or rudra bhaiyya would have called you mad, SSO would have literally punched them on their face. "

" Cause I love you a lot saahil. This protectiveness towards you is just in built in me now. Also I fear, fear that you would go away from me so I refrain myself from scolding you"

" Didi I understand your love for me, but please don't let your love stop you from teaching me what's right and wrong. You have complete rights on me . About leaving you, I can never leav you and SSO . You guys are my world. "
Saahil said as he raised up and placed a soft kiss on Annika's forehead.
" And also I would be really offended if you don't defend my JiJu"

" Jiju huhh?? "
Annika questioned.

" Yes, it's high time I call him that, don't you think didi. He has a much higher place in my life, but calling him Jiju is the least I can do to show what he means to me"

Annika immediately took saahil into a hug. It felt like one of the most perfect days of her life. She felt intrinsic satisfaction and utmost happiness. If she would have been the old Annika, this happiness would have scared her.
But now she was completely secured, she trusted her fate, she trusted herself, she trusted the loved ones in her life and most importantly she trusted shivaay- the cause of eternal happiness in her life. She knew that this happiness isn't a temporary light in her life, it's the permanent illumination she always wished for.

" Bhai behen kaunsi khichdi pakka rahe hai"
They  parted as they heard shivaay's voice. Shivaay was looking at them with a fake serious face when saahil pulled him down and took him into a bone crashing hug.
Annika  came and hugged both of them tightly.

" My whole world in my arms"
Annika said as she kissed shivaay's and saahil's forehead.

Just a random OS guys.
Please do give your feedback and criticism .