Anniversary gift (part 3)

Shivaay was crying vigorously when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder!  He wasent in his senses, his sensometers failed, he even failed to recognize her touch. He turned around and looked up, everything was blur as tears had made a layer in his eyes.
" who...is..it" Shivaay said with great difficulty,  sniffing in between.
This just broke annika's heart and she immediately took him into her embrace placing countless kisses on his forehead.

" Shivaay it's me... Aapki annika hub.. Sab theek hai"
" Annika" he said softly and immediately encircled his arms around her waist like a baby.
Annika heard his cries which were not stopping.. She kept on caressing his back and muttered sorry continously but shivaay was not in a state to hear anything, he was just feeling her warmth and trying to accept that she was fine.

" Shivaay.. I am fine.. Just look at me..see your annika is in front of you. Please stop crying" annika said, trying to pull him apart so that he can see her but shivaay didn't let her go.
" if..I let..you go.. You will..be vanished..again" Shivaay said still crying.

Annika couldn't take it anymore, she pulled him apart with all her strength and went on her knees.shivaay was still looking down. She cupped his face and forced him to look in her eyes.

" Shivaay see I am Completely fine" annika said, looking directly into shivaay's eyes. She went up a little and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.
" Annika.. Meri to jaan hi chali gayi thi" Shivaay said.
" you couldn't stay without me for half an hour right" Annika asked and shivaay nodded like a little kid.
" then how did you stay without me for three months" Shivaay was shocked with annika's question. Suddenly it struck shivaay's mind where would annika be for that half hour when he was searching her madly.
" where were you annika" he asked with a little anger in his voice.
" I was here only" and before annika could explain, shivaay started getting up.
"Shivaay..listen to me" annika said catching  hold of his hand. But shivaay still tried to leave.
" Shivaay I Said listen to me" annika said in a loud voice but shivaay didn't oblige.

As he started to leave, annika pulled him back with all her strength, her anger adding more to it such that shivaay fell with his head on her chest and his back facing her. Before shivaay could react, annika held him tightly from back side not allowing him to leave.

" leave me annika" he said as tears had started to form in his eyes again.
" I can't do that until you answer my question. How did you live without me for three months" annika asked.
" Live" Shivaay questioned.
" I wasent living annika, I was just breathing. You know when you did all that, I knew for sure that my annika ain't like this but couldn't find out why she is doing all this. Thousands of questions were running in my mind. Whatever you did left no option and I had to do the thing I never imagined. I wanted our relation to be intact always, but I myself had to throw you out. I just wished that you would come back to me and say whatever happened meant nothing, and I would take you into my embrace and never let you go. I myself wanted to come to you in every second of those three months but one thing stopped me. I felt you did all that cause you weren't happy with our relation. So everytime my legs wanted to take a step towards you, my heart stopped them fearing that it would get broken.. Broken again"

Saying this shivaay cried his heart out.  He let out all his pain of the three months which he had kept caged into himself. Annika continously hugged from back and placed feathery soft kisses throughout. Slowly shivaay felt relieved.  The pain he had kept in his heart from long was out and he felt light.

He balanced himself, faced towards annika n asked " why did you do this" in a soft voice.
Annika pointed towards her lap and he placed his head on her lap. She started caressing his hairs and said " Shivaay I found your blue diary -

Flashback:
Annika opened the cupboard to take clothes out when a blue book fell from it. She chuckled reading the title " Billu ki diary".
"Matlab Mera bagadbilla diary likhta hai..Ab to mujse isse padhna hi chahiye" she thought
She opened the diary and read a page titled 4/6/1991
" today mumma papa and badi ma bade papa were again fighting. Dadi was crying. I wish when I come back from school, someone asks me how my day went. I don't want to see these fights. I will make dadi happy one day. I won't let these fights affect my om"
Annika read and had tears in her eyes.
She started reading  diary and stopped at a page In which it was written
" today I am going to propose annika. I have done so much wrong with her and so I wish her to give her the respect and marriage she deserves. I hope she says yes. I have kept everything simple just the way she likes"
Annika read this and realised it was for the say when they got seperated.
She turned the page. On the next page she saw
" I........."
And then nothing was written.

"Shivaay couldn't share the pain with himself too. I had hurt him so much. I had constant support of Chanda, Rudra and om when he came our of comma but my shivaay didn't share his pain with anyone. I have to relieve him from the pain I had given" annika thought while having tears in her eyes.

So shivaay I decided to do this drama, bring you to a vulnerable point as I knew you won't share your pain if I ask you directly. You know shivaay, those three months were the most difficult days of my life too. I have always lived alone but I never felt so broken and helpless ever.
You know shivaay, whenever lights went out and I felt scared, I always remembered you but at times I felt your presence and became relieved. It's wierd na".

Shivaay looked at her and said" it's not wierd, I used to be there"
Annika was surprised but she didn't ask any questions further as she knew how much he loved her that he came to see her even when they were seperated.
" waise shivaay how could you even think that I didn't love you" annika asked angrily.
Shivaay got up with a grumpy face and said "you did all that to me on the day I proposed you and I know you weren't what you presented to be, so what else would I think"
" what nonsense shivaay! And here I thought you didn't love me as much as I do "
" how stupid of you annika.. I had said I want to spend my whole life with you. I had given so many hints of my love"
" oh achha it's my fault.  I should understand everything without you muttering a single word right!"
Just like this their daily banters resumed which continued until bed. Finally they let go of their banters, cuddled into each other muttered an I love  you and slept peacefully.

Next morning,  shivaay got ready and was about to leave when he saw Khanna arguing with a middle aged couple.
" sir ma'am we can't let you in just like that" Khanna said.
" we are annikas chacha chachi..just let us go" the man said angrily.
Shivaay rushed to them immediately and touched their feet.
" I am so sorry chacha chachi, Khanna was just doing his duty. please come in"

So guys.
This is the next update, hope you all like it. What did you feel about shivaay's breakdown and annikas ways to get it? And do you think these people are actually annikas relatives or are faking it? Should shivaay believe them so easily? What would annikas reaction be?
Please share your feedback.thank you