Shielding The Wall

Hey guys,
Here is another OS I had written in 2018 start, vanvaas track.
Please give you feedback

Darkness was all around!!The thing that she feared the most had now encircled her.But she was not bothered about it! She was bothered about the the darkness that was around her heart As she was Away from her Sun. Tears had dried from her eyes.The only thing her eyes wanted to see was a glimpse of Her bagadbilla. She was going through hell but the thought which shuddered her even more than the Fear of the Monster touching her was that  in what condition would her Shivaay be. Suddenly she heard footsteps of the gigantic monster approaching her. 

He sat near her,held her cheek and asked her "You never told me that your dear husband has a heart condition?"

Annika asked fearfully " How do you know? Is shivaay OK ? Have you done anything to him?"

Veer-" I was planning to get him out of my way permanently but now i dont think i have to do anything!! He will die on his own and you will be mine forever!!!"

"What do you mean?"Annika replied angrily.

Veer-" i saw your dear husband throwing away all his medicines angrily. I saw them and came to know that he is weak hearted and he has not been taking medicines from many days which implies that woh sirf kuch dino tak humara mehmaan hai! You wanna see your husband.Let me show him to you for the last time because may be you wont get this oppurtunity again!" 

Annika was speechless. She couldn't even think about her living without her shivaay.May be komal's words were coming true .May be She would lose her love forever.But one thing was sure,If anything happened to shivaay,she would also Die.

Veer showed Annika CCTV footage from Shivika mansion. Annika saw shivaay sitting on his knees in a miserable condition. Her heart skipped a beat seeing her ever so tadibaaz Bagadbilla in this manner,All broken. One look at him and she knew that he had not eaten for days.

Shivaay took Annika's photo and tears streamed from his eyes. Every tear of shivaay pinched annikas heart deeply.

She heard shivaay mutter
" Dadu i failed.I am a total failure! I always wanted to be like you but i failed. I wanted to fulfill Dadis dream but i failed. I couldnt be a good brother,i failed in keeping OmRu happy. And i failed in keeping Annika Sa.."

His voice broke down thinking that in what condition his annika would be. He stood up angrily
" All has happened because of you shivaay,Annika is suffering cause of you! The great wall of shivaay singh oberoi couldnt even protect his wife!"

He laughed mocking himself and trashed a flower Vase. His hand started to bleed and seeing all this Annikas heart bleeded. Annika wanted to just go and slap shivaay for feeling guilty for every single thing. She wanted to shout at him for not taking care of her heart,her shivaay. But all she could do was cry! Just then she shuddered as she saw shivaay clutch his chest . He was about to lose conscious.

Annika pleaded
" veer please do something,please save my shivaay..I will do everything you want !!Please just go and take him to the hospital! Look at his condition!!please please please"
she pleaded continuously to just recieve evil laughs from the other hand.

Shivaay was about to fall on the broken glass pieces.Annika felt as if her world was ending. She instantly ran towards his projection image shouting his name just wishing somehow she could reach to him,somehow she could prevent him from falling.

Shivaay was just about to fall when someone caught him. Annika felt her life coming back as it was Rudra. Her lakshman was here and so she felt relieved as he would let nothing happen to shivaay. 

On the other side,Rudra put Shivaay on the bed and tried to wake him up. "Bhaiyya ..pls wake up..what happened to you" He sprinkled water but nothing worked .His heart jumped with panic seeing his superman in this condition. He immediately called the doctor.

Doctor examined shivaay,gave him an injection and informed Rudra that He had been taking a lot of stress for many days and upon that he was not taking his medicines.If this would the case,his condition would become really serious. Rudra assured that he would take care of his bhaiyya completely.

He sat near shivaay,took his hands,kissed them! Tears fell on shivaays cheek due to which he woke up!!
"Rudra" he exclaimed" what are you doing here? You should be with bade papa and Om..they need you! Please go back"
Rudra didnt give any reply as he was too angry on the way shivaay was punishing himself. He went and brought the medicines which doctor had prescribed.

"I dont want to take any medicines. I dont deserve to live. I am a total failure. I am good for nothing-" shivaay said continuously and sub consciously. He was brought out from his thoughts as Rudra angrily threw a glass plate.

"Stop it Bhaiyya..I am not here to listen to your nonsense" Rudra said on the top of his voice and forcefully fed the medicine to shivaay.  He himself was astonished,at the tone with which he talked. He can never ever shout on his bhaiyya. But what could he do.He couldn't see his bhaiyya like this. His superman a failure,Utter nonsense .

Having these thoughts in his mind, Rudra was about to leave the room just when he heard Sobs from behind. He turned around and ran towards shivaay as he saw him crying.

" I am sorry bhaiyya..i didnt mean it. I shouldn't have shouted on you.please dont cry" He said wiping shivaays tears away. 

" No rudra..you didnt say anything wrong. You also might have got angry. Your superman bhaiyya couldnt do anything. I couldn't do anything when Om broke and started to take drugs. I couldn't do anything to save you both and our family from svetlana. I couldn't do anything to prevent partition of our house . I couldn't do anything to save annika.i am Usel-"

Shivaay's words were left incomplete as rudra put his hands over his mouth. He had never seen bhaiyya like this.His heart broke to see shivaay in this condition. But he couldn't fall weak. He cupped shivaays face,gave a kiss on his forhead and then put shivaays head on his lap.

"My bhaiyya can never be a failure.." He said stroking shivaay's hair and kissing his forehead continously. Suddenly he  felt shivaay's movement stop.His bhaiyya had slept on his lap like a baby. Rudra felt this to be the most complete moment of his life. He vowed to himself that he would always protect Shivaay and Annika. He would prevent the wall from collapsing, even if it collapses he will put it back brick by brick. He will shield the wall.