Anniversary gift (part 4)

" Annika " Shivaay screamed with happiness " annika, come down... "
Annika who had just woken up got scared with shivaay's scream.
" why is shivaay shouting, is he fine" she thought to herself and rushed down.
" Annika, gauri.. Come here..see who has come to meet you" Shivaay again screamed.

Both annika and gauri rushed to shivaay hearing him screaming like mad. Without noticing the surrounding, annika ran to shivaay and started checking him, cupping his face
" what happened shivaay, why were you screaming, everything is OK na. Aap thik hai na? Let me see. You took medicines right..are you.."
Shivaay put his hand softly over her head and said " shant meri jhansi ki rani shant "
Here shivaay was trying to calm annika down when gauri came and started inquiring
" bade Bhaiyya, aap thik hai na. Aapki tabyet thik hai na"

"chup" Shivaay screamed to draw the attention of his over protective wife and his little caring sister towards him. Both annika and gauri looked surprisingly at shivaay.
" will you both listen to me and stop your non stop express talk"
Both nodded like little kids.
" good girls "
" I have a surprise for you both" Shivaay said, eyeing annika. He almost had tears in his eyes imagining the amount of happiness annika would gain seeing her chacha chachi.

"what surprise shivaay!  Omg one more anniversary  gift.. You have brought sweets for me? Or have you made aloo puri. But you make also puri for me everyday so that won't be a surprise.. Tell na shivaay what is it"  annika said pulling shivaay towards herself and encircling her arms around his neck.

Gauri giggled seeing her over enthusiastic and romantic sister.
Shivaay heard her giggle, lowered his eyes and started blushing.
" Annika, yeh kya Kar rahi ho Tum.  We are in hall, everyone is watching us" Shivaay said shyly trying to push her a little but annika pulled him closer again.

"  Shivaay. Please tell what's the surprise, I can't wait " annika said impatiently.

"Khanna, please bring them inside"  said said.
Annika and gauri looked towards the door excitedly when their chacha and chachi entered.
As annika saw them, she felt a wierd feeling, something she had never experienced.  She saw them, felt little familiar and automatically had tears in her eyes but she couldn't recognize who the people were.

She felt a hand over her shoulders and saw shivaay looking at her with eyes full of hope and joy.

" Annika gauri, yeh log tumhare chacha chachi hai. They are Mrs. And Mr. Mihir Trivedi" Shivaay said.

" These people are our chacha, chachi?" gauri asked in a broken voice.
" ha guari" said shivaay while caressing her head.

Gauri rushed towards them and cried her heart out hugging her chacha. Both of them showered love towards gauri.

Annika was standing still,  trying to register whatever was happening.  She felt familiar seeing her chacha and chachi,  but her heart was not feeling the joy it should feel while seeing her father figure in front of her eyes. There was some kind of wierd energy surrounding the couple standing  which she could not decipher. She had many questions running in her head, her heart didn't want to accept the people in front of her. She wished to interrogate them.

" come here, annika beta" the man .  She had to desire to go towards them without complete information. 

" Annika, jao na" Shivaay said to her and she looked at him. She read his eyes which reflected pure love for her, happiness for her happiness and tears. Annika was shocked to see tears in his eyes. She smiled at him and went towards her chachi chachi. She hugged them half heartedly while they showered her with kisses.  gauri felt something wierd from annikas facial expressions. Annika pulled herself apart from her chacha chachi " I have some work I will just come" she said and went away.
Shivaay felt a little wierd and thought of going behind her just when he got an important business call.

Gauri escorted chacha chachi to guest room and then went to annika who was sitting on poolside.

"Jiji" gauri called and sat besides her.
" What happened jiji, why are you appearing lost. Aren't you happy that we found our chacha chachi?"
" I don't know gauri but I am feeling wierd. I am not able to trust them "
" you mean to say they are not our chacha chachi?"
" no gauri I dont exactly know what I am feeling"
" if you were feeling wierd why didn't you question them right there?"
" I wanted to do it gauri, but I couldn't. You saw the joy in shivaay's eyes. I couldn't let that joy dissappear on the basis of mere doubts. "
Gauri smiled seeing annikas love for shivaay.
" I will tell Omkara ji to investigate more about chacha chachi.  And as Omkara ji is out of station, bade Bhaiyya won't even come to know that we doubt chacha chachi"

" that's a really good idea gauri. I will go to shivaay now..I have to check whether he has taken his medicines or not.  While taking care of chacha chachi, he will forget to take care of himself "

"Shivaay" annika said while she entered their room just when she felt his hand wrapping around her waist.
" I am so happy annika, I can't Tell" saying this he put his chin over annikas shoulder.
" me too" annika said. " you know shivaay, chacha's eyes appear similar to papa's eyes" Annika said while her voice choked. She remembered her moments with her father just when she felt something wet over her shoulders.
"Shivaay, what happened" annika asked in a worried tone.
She turned around and saw a tear escape from his eyes.
" Please tell shivaay what happened" she said while wiping his tears.
" it's nothing annika...kya kehti ho Tum, ya khushi ke aansu hai. I am so happy annika that you got your chacha chachi. You have always wished to have a family, though you never show it openly but I know how much you missed your family in your life and now finally you have got your family"

"  I had got my family long back when I got you shivaay, I need nothing else now. " Annika said while she kissed his hands and hugged him while shivaay planting soft kisses on her forehead.  Shivaay had a satisfactory smile over his face while annika was left a little confused with her own feelings n thoughts.

Precap: annikas chacha,chachi come to know that shivaay forcefully married annika

So guys please give your feedback and criticism. It means a lot. How would chacha chachi react on the new information they got? And do you think they are trustworthy?