Chapter 1: Entering the Class-E

"Come and at least speak to us, mute!"

"She probably can't after getting dumped trice by Ren!"

"Pfft- how naive is she?!"

Some of the students yelled, but all I did is ignore them. It happened everyday. They don't exist to you. I knew Ren's planning to play with me, so I let him do whatever he want. But just so he know, he is weak. They are all weak against me...

"Oh Y/n..." a familiar voice called before I stop in my tracks.

I didn't turn around though. You just want HIM to go in front of you and just get this over with. "My father wants to have a word with you. Come with me..." the familiar Big 5 boss said, going straight to the point by grabbing my wrist, but I only pull away and glare, signing a 'no' answer from me.

He just sigh and lead me to his father's office. "Ah! Good fternoon, Y/n L/n, I have been expecting you..." Just as he spoke, Asano-kun left. You stare at the principal for a bit before he smirk.

"A lot of students have been reporting you pretty much lately. I have given you a couple of chances, but since this is about my son, I won't let it slide. From now on, you'll be joining the E-Class students..."

.

.

.

.

Silence filled the room for a couple of minutes until his smirk drop when he receive no expression from me. Not a single surprise or reaction. Wanna know what I did? I just blink.

"..."

"At least give a reaction. You are joining them because of the rumors and attitude the students have spread across the campus AND the girls that has been in your heels with the gossips. Additional with you hurting my son, the top rank student here..."

"Ok and?" I finally spoke, surprising him a bit. "Just give me the weapons you gave that red hair sadist and I'll do my job. It's that easy and I'm feeling fine, thanks for asking..." I sassed flatly, triggering him a bit from the blunt tone.

"How did you know that we're needing some weapons? It should be hold as a secret from others..."

"And my reason knowing about it is also a secret..."

"Very well. The government ordered us to kill a giant yellow creature with a graduation hat and uniform. Since you're involved in this situation, if you refused, the consequences will be you getting your memory erase about the E-Class..."

His words made me gripped on the gun tighter, but I didn't feel anything. I forgot what it feels like to be mad... They could've done that instead of killing Rei. Government and safety, my ass...

"If you suceed, a 10 billion yen will be yours as a price..."

"I prefer killing them next after killing that squid..."

"Heh. You impress me, Ms.L/n... I rather just keep you quiet, but put some respect when you're having a conversation with the person in front of you..." he reminded before I raise an eyebrow, not having it. "No. I only respect the people who can stand in my standards..."

I finally tick off a nerve and left after he gave me the weapons I'm gonna need for tomorrow. He couldn't say anything else because if he ordered Gakushū to beat me up, he won't even land a hit anywhere. Even if he always go easy in having some exchange in words with me, I always shut him down before he could even ask 5 questions or sentence. From the other student's experience, I won't let him control me since the day I take a step in his office.