END OF SUMMER

2ND BOOK- welcome to the second book! I hope you enjoy! The first book is on my profile if you want to go read it! So are the other books!

Amelia Pov:
"Can you move over, you're taking over the whole bed!" I hissed at Harry at 1 in the morning.

Harry scoffed and scooted to the other side,"not my fault, your teddy bears are taking up the whole bed!"

I rolled my eyes and laid down and fell asleep trying to ignore the loud snores from outside the room.

__________________________________

Summer is almost finished. We are going to be going back to Hogwarts. I am so happy. I sat in my bed. Harry and I had a small shared room, we shared since last year.

Today, they had some type of rich couple coming over today. So when the couple arrived me and Harry had to stay upstairs.

"who are you?" I asked shocked, when I walked through the doors. We both saw an ugly elf thing jumping on the bed. It jumped onto the floor,"I'm Dobby, Dobby the house elf! I am here to protect you! Both of you!"

"wait what? By who?"

"Dobby can't say. I have to be very careful and tell y'all very quickly.My master will be very angry if he finds out I'm here.."

I have heard of house elves, rich Wizarding families have house elves. And if the elves do something bad they get beat.

"Oh, okay.."Harry said.

"I'm super happy to meet the both of you,I have heard a lot about you, especially Amelia."

Me and Harry looked at each other.

"Uh..what have they said about us?"

"Oh just things, you are a very common thing my masters talk about." The house elf said and then shrieked and started beating his head on a lamp.

"Wait!stop!stop!"Harry and I yelled at the same time.

Dobby didn't, I heard loud foot steps up the stairs. Harry grabbed dobby and stuffed him in the closet. The door swung open, Vernon was there. Now he is spitting in our faces, yelling at us to be quiet, he then stormed out of the room, slamming the door.

I opened the closet and let dobby out,"sorry."

"it is alright, I'm very use of that.."

"Look, why don't you sit down."

Dobby started crying.

"I'm sorry! Did I offend you?" I asked.

"No, Dobby has never been asked to sit down by anyone, especially not an amazing wizard!"

"Well then you must of haven't met a ton of wizards then."

Dobby ended up sitting down, "Well Dobby has been wanting to tell you to not go to Hogwarts!!"

"but Hogwarts is my home, I can't not go there."

"I'm sorry." Dobby said as he ran past us, opening the door and running down the stairs. Harry and I ran after him.We caught up to Dobby, he was in the kitchen making the cake float.

"No!" both Harry and I whisper yelled.

"Say you won't go to hogwarts and I will put the cake back down."Dobby said.

Neither Harry and I said anything, I then repeated, "Hogwarts is my home. Our home."

The cake started to float over to where the rich couple was sitting, the Dursley family sitting in front of them. Harry and I crept up trying to grab the cake, The Dursleys noticed what we were doing, and they tried to react calm. Asking the lady questions and complimenting her.
Dobby then snapped and disappeared, the cake fell on the rich woman and splattered all over her expensive clothing.

__________________________________

Vernon had just finished yelling at Harry and I, he stormed out of the room. Harry and I sat on his bed.

We began to discuss Dobby, and why we think he wanted us to stay, but it was all just theories. We tried to fall asleep after packing our things.

I see two lights flying towards us from a distance. I sat up in bed and squinted, I woke Harry. A blue flying car slowly appears in front of the window, lights shining brightly.

"Ron? Fred? George?" Harry and I said confused as we got out of bed.

They pulled the bars off the window,Fred stepped inside and started to explain why they were here.

"Do you need anything that isn't in this room?"Fred asked.

"Just my broom and some other things."Harry said.

"I can go get them."I said as I exited the room. .I walked down the stairs, I grabbed a pin from my hair and I opened the room under the stairs.
I grabbed all of Harrys stuff underneath and walked up the stairs, into our room, I made sure to lock the door.

Fred and Harry had already put our other stuff inside, they grabbed the things from me and put them inside to. Vernon then yelled,"what's happening in there!"

"Go!"I yelled as Fred and Harry got inside the car. I heard our door being unlocked, quickly.

"Amelia! come on!"i heard Ron yell.

The Weasley twins helped me into the car as the bedroom door swung open, the Dursleys zoomed inside, gasping and yelling at what they saw. I was now sitting in the middle of Harry and Ron in the backseat.

__________________________________

Me and Harry looked around The Weasleys house, "this is a nice home."

"Agreed."

Then Mrs Weasley comes storming out of no where,"where have you been!! oh! Harry, Amelia! Nice to see you two." She smiled and then continued yelling at them, "but you three, No note? car gone? You could have been seen? or died!" She then looked at us and smiled again,
"oh of course I don't blame you."

Ron then spoke,"We had to save them. They couldn't couldn't even go out the house , had bars on the window!"

Miss Weasley spoke again,"Be careful I might put bars on ur window. Now breakfast is almost ready."

We all walked and we all sit down to eat and then Ginny comes down for breakfast,"mommy, have u seen my jumper?"

Molly answers. Ginny then notices Harry, her eyes widen.

"Hello!" Harry smiles.

She gasps, running back upstairs.

"what did i do?"

"she's been talking about you." Ron said

"all summer." Fred said

"its gotten very annoying." George added.

Then Mr Weasley comes in,"Good morning Weasley's!"

"good morning!"

Me and Harry introduce ourselves to him. I felt like I was home, just like how I felt when I was at Hogwarts.