T. RIDDLES DIARY

Amelia pov
I looked up and saw Harry and Ron,who were walking up the stairs.I started to run up the stairs towards them.

"Any news more about Hermione?" I asked them.

"she's gonna get out of the hospital when she stops coughing up hair balls." Ron says

We started walked up until ron slipped.Me and Harry laughed and then helped him up.

"Myrtle must of flooded the bathroom," I said

"you alright, mate?" Harry asked

"Yeah, let's go check it out." We started walking inside of the bathroom. All of the sinks were turned on, and myrtle was crying."come to throw something else at me?"

"why would we throw something at you?" Harry asked

Myrtle talks, "do not ask me, I was here,minding my own business. And someone thinks it's funny to throw a book at me."

Ron chuckled quietly, "why does it matter?it wouldn't even hurt?it would go right through you."

She quickly flew closer to us and got in rons face,"sure!let's all throw books at Myrtle because she can't feel it.Ten points if you get it through  her stomach!50 if you get it through her head!

"who threw it at you anyway?" I asked her with a frown.

Myrtle shirts, "I don't know,I did not see them.I was sitting at the U-bend thinking about death, and it fell through the top of my head."

She started crying again and flew away.

"look," I walked to the book and grabbed it. "Tom Marvolo Riddle."

__________________________________

We were all sitting on hermiones hospital wing bed,she put the light on and looked at the book.

"a diary," Hermione says. "Tom Marvolo Riddles diary."

Ron nods, "I've heard that name before,I just can't..just can't remember.why do I know it?

We all waited in silence.

"Wait!The night I had detention,I had to polish the silver in the trophy room.I kept burping slugs over Tom riddles trophy."

"what was it for?"

"He won a award," Ron says. "50 years ago, special services to the school."

I raise my eyebrows, "50 years ago? Are you sure?"

"yeah why?"

"Don't remember what Malfoy said, the last time the chamber was opened was-"

"fifty years ago." Harry says. "but then that means.."

"Tom riddle was here at Hogwarts when it happened." Hermione says. "What if he wrote about what he saw?maybe he knew where the chamber is.and how to open it,or what sort of creature is in it.whoever's behind these attacks,they wouldn't want this diary just laying around.would they?

"brilliant theory,but there is one flaw." I say, flipping open the pages. "There is nothing written inside."

We all gazed at the empty pages.
"okay, let's just..put this behind for now. What's today's homework?"

"why would you want your homework,if I was in the hospital I would use it as a excuse to not do it."

"of course you would."

We all noticed something sticking out her pillow.

"what is that?"

Harry grabbed it and said,"a card." He then added,"from Lockhart."

"it's just a sweet get well soon card from a Professor."  Hermione says.

"did you beg him for it?"

"No!" She blushes.

"That's a lie." Ron muttered. "I'm going to our dorm."  He got up and walked out.

"I will try to figure out more about the book." Harry also got up and walked out. Me and Hermione just went on talking about school and other stuff.

585 words - Short Chapter Today!